Which Domain Place Registers Fastest??

With everyones experience with each place of Domain Name Registrars... The Question is Which Place has the fastest registration/propagation?

I have used UISRegistry.com for some time now, and they have domains ready and online within 10 mins; Only down side is that the domain costs 12.95... Any other FAST but Cheap Place??

Thanks

Most services like RegisterFly.com, Godaddy register names in real-time
    Domain Maven

I have tried 3 registrars so far and all 3 are fast and good as far as the domain registration / propagation is concerned!

Registerfly.com
    Godaddy.com
    Namecheap.com
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Dedicated Servers • Domain Names
    Custom Web Development • Mobile Application Development • SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

Does someone know if a registrar allow us to register using a form, or a $_GET, like:

http://www.registrar.com/order.php?u...1=ns1.xxx.com, etc...

Thanks

We use Directi and usualy registration / propagation is instant.

No other experiences with others.
    Portugal Networks
    Shared and Reseller cPanel Accounts. NEW! Windows 2003 with Plesk, ASP.NET 2.0 and MSSQL 2005.

Originally posted by birkoss
    Does someone know if a registrar allow us to register using a form, or a $_GET, like:

http://www.registrar.com/order.php?u...1=ns1.xxx.com, etc...

Thanks
    enom, directi etc.. If they have an API you should be able to do it
    Domain Maven

Domain rebels is quite fast

Hi,

Namecheap on my opinion is the best domain reseller around, not the cheaper one but for that price, instead of going with NoMercy err.. GoDaddy you should consider trying them.

Regards,

Dr

ukreg are FAST

pre-configuring your nameservers before the purchase seems like a good idea, too

My enom account is instant. I can usually type in the domain as soon as someone places a domain/hosting order and see their coming soon site. I love enom
    Imeanwebhosting.com - Shared cpanel hosting, 99.9% uptime.
    10 min average ticket responses, softaculous, rvsitebuilder, and more!
    Reliable, affordable shared hosting. I Mean Web Hosting!

My enom is really better choice.

I suppossedly have a Enom Resellers account already... but i cant get the API or software for it.. Any suggestions?

Thanks to all who replied...

I use Directi and all the domains that my customers register are activated in just a few seconds, so i really am happy with Directi.
    Portugal Networks
    Shared and Reseller cPanel Accounts. NEW! Windows 2003 with Plesk, ASP.NET 2.0 and MSSQL 2005.

platinumn23,

You have Tutorials on enom.com to setup API but I'll recomend not to go for API if you dont get more than 20 - 30 domain name registration orders a day. Fraud orders this days are making it difficult to use such service and a single fraud order for domain name registration for 10 years will make you loose big amount.

If you are getting many orders a day and you need to setup API on your site then you can contact any of the support companies listed in this forum to install it for you.

Well.. We want to beable to offer the domains on our website.. so that you can order and it is set up in real time.. Unless theres some sort of script that you would use for that?? Thats why i wanted to know about a API (We use Modernbill and WHM Autopilot)