hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Hosting Security and Technology : Plesk Subdomain Issue

Forum Jump

Plesk Subdomain Issue

Reply Post New Thread In Hosting Security and Technology Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Plesk Subdomain Issue

Hi, I'm having trouble with subdomains in Plesk 7.5 Reloaded.

I am able to add one just fine, and I do the option *not* to create a separate FTP account for that subdomain.

I'm able to upload files just fine, EXCEPT for index.html. It will not let me replace index.html.

I've tried doing the option where you do create a separate FTP account, but still the same problem.

I have the same problem when I login the domain itself and just try to add index.html in the subdomains folder.

I had this problem earlier in the week, but somehow I fixed it and that other subdomain works. But I can't get this one to work.

Anyone have any ideas? I searched the SW-Soft forums, but couldn't find an answer. Only thing was someone said I need to wait for httpd to restart? But that doesn't quite make sense to me, if I can't even upload index.html.

thanks in advance for any help you can give.

slaxxx

Sponsored Links
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

nevermind heh...just figured it out

I had to first make it the option where I don't create a separate FTP account, login, then change it to *do* make a separate login and it lets me login with the domain username/passwd itself.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Media Temple Rolls Out Parallels Plesk 12 to VPS Hosting Accounts Web Hosting News 2014-07-21 12:58:47
WPTouch WordPress Plugin Vulnerability Allows Non-Admins to Take Over Website Web Hosting News 2014-07-14 16:17:19
IT Monitoring Solution Anturis Adds Parallels Plesk Integration Web Hosting News 2014-02-26 09:58:52
WHMCS Security Issue Allows for Information Disclosure Web Hosting News 2013-10-25 09:30:46
Cisco Researcher Discovers Possible Exploit Vector for DarkLeech Attacks Web Hosting News 2013-04-26 10:19:35