An article from my website, help me to correct it please.

It was wrote in Chinese, I translated it into English. There must be some mistakes or some sentences that people whose native language is English/America don't write in that way. Please do me a favor to correct the words and sentences which are wrong or not accurate. Thank you.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Text

Have study going with pleasure

We could have study going with pleasure.

But people always think that the only way to achievement in study is to work extremely hard.That¡¯s the bigest failure of Chinese education.: make knowledge respected but hard to access at the same time; giving knowledge to students but make study abominable.That¡¯s not the fault of teachers but the management department of education and the public opinion.As a boat knock into a rock, is it the fault of the boat ?It¡¯s the man who drove the boat that should be criticized.

Drop it.Let¡¯s talk about the way to have study going with pleasure.

That¡¯s easy. Whatever the knowledge is, only utilization can make the course of studying it going with pleasure.Utilization is the way we are looking for to make study going with pleasure.
    But we havn¡¯t enough confidence to use what we have learned.We always worry about that we aren¡¯t able to use it well.For example, my wife.

She left away from our home to study English.One day when we were on the telephone, I said: ¡°You should record your daily life and feelings in English.That is what they say:¡¯Utilize what you have learned on what you are doing¡¯.(A Chinese idiom composed by four characters,which I can¡¯t translate it into English concisely.If you can, tell me please.)¡±She said that she was not able to discribe what she had seen or heard, neither what she had thought in English as she was a raw hand. Then I said that :

¡°When will you belive that your English is good enough for utilization? ¡¾What¡¯s the level of English do you think good enough for utilization £¿¡¿ I don¡¯t think it depends on your English level but your confidence .You think that you should write in perfect English, should have enough vocabulary, should...¡_ should...¡_ Even youself donn¡¯t know how many requirements you should have before you belive that you can express yourself in English.And it result in that you dare not to use English. Why?! You aren¡¯t addressing the United Nations or public in English ---- only writing something to youself .Why do you require so much to youself ? When you are writing something to youself , any mistake will be acceptable even writing the word you for uoy , if you can get it youself, never mind about any mistake.It¡¯s none of anybody¡¯s business, isn¡¯t it ? ¡±
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you again.
    Last edited by FromChina; 05-09-2005 at 10:42 AM.
    My homepage:http://upwind.onlinehn.com/site/
    I need your help on my English.

OK, here's my stab at it. I really enjoyed reading your article. It gave me a bit of insight into your culture. I think what you're trying to get at is that you place such high expectations upon yourself that you are afraid to try unless you are thoroughly equippped and perfect for the task. I hope this helps.

Study Can Be Pleasurable

Study must not only be a chore, it can be pleasurable. People always think that the only way to achievement in study is to work extremely hard. That ¡s the bigest failure of Chinese education: knowledge is respected but extremely difficult at the same time. Knowledge is esteemed highly but study itself is innately unpleasant. This is not the fault of teachers, per se, but the management department of education and the public sentiment in general. If a boat bumps into a rock, is the boat at fault? It ¡s the man who drives the boat who should be criticized.

There is another way: study itself can be enjoyable and not merely a chore.

It is easier than most think. Whatever the knowledge is, only practice or utilization can make the course of studying a pleasure. Utilization is the method to make study enjoyable. But we lack confidence to use what we have learned. We always worry that we will be unable to use it well enough.

To illustrate, consider my wife. She went abroad to study English. One day when we were on the telephone I said: "You should record your daily life and feelings in English. As they say: 'Practice makes perfect.' "

She said that she was not able to describe what she had seen or heard. She felt she was too inexperienced in English to express what she thought in the language.

I replied: "When will you believe that your English is good enough to actually practice using it? What's the level of English you believe is good enough for utilization? I don't think it depends on your English level but your confidence. You think that you should write in perfect English, should have enough vocabulary. You admit you don't know how fluent you should be before you believe that you can express yourself in English. The result is that you are afraid to use English. Why?! You aren't addressing the United Nations or the public in English - only writing something to yourself. Why do you require so much of youself? When you are writing something to youself, any mistake will be acceptable even writing the word you for uoy. If you can get it yourself, don't worry about mistakes. It is nobody else's business, is it?"
    Rich
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site

I'll try to provide another sample. However, I changed your metaphor a bit, as it did not have a one to one correspondence of elements. Also, I couldn't get the essence of the proverb you used.

Text

Making Education Fun!!!

It is possible to learn and to enjoy the process.

People always think that learning must be extremely hard to be successful. Endorsing such an attitude is the biggest failure of the Chinese educational system. It wants to make education repectable, and to make advanced learning accessible, but with a misplaced emphasis on achievement through harsh discipline, on a mistaken belief that a subject matter must be made difficult to be beneficial to the student. With this focus, the students mainly learn to hate learning.

The problem does not lie with the teachers, but with public opinion and the administrators of the Department of Education. It is the man at the helm of the ship, who steers it into a collision course.

It is time to move on to a new direction in education, that of making learning enjoyable. By focusing on learning by doing, the process becomes pleasurable. However, people lack confidence in trying such a new way, and they worry over their self-image as a novice in trying to practice what they have not mastered.

For example, my wife left our home to study English. One day when we were on the telephone, I said, "you should record your daily life and feelings in English." I was thinking of the proverb: (can't translate it as don't know it). She responded, that her learning was too raw to be able to describe her thoughts and perceptions in English. I said, "when will you believe your English is good enough to be used? What level of proficiency do you believe you need? You think you should write perfect English, have an extensive vocabulary, should...should...But, you don't even know how well you should understand English, before you start using it. You just know that you don't dare to try. Why? You are not going to address the United Nations or make speeches to the public. You would just be writing something to yourself. Your mistakes would not matter; they would be no one else's business."

Don't worry

Don't worry.

Just make one page per day, after a month you'll get a wonderful website.

I think what we need is sufferance more than skills.If you have sufferance , you can get skills by learning, but if you have skills can you get sufferance by learning ?

Well, sufferance, we need sufferance.
    Sufferance first , skills go after.

Thank you very very very very very much.

Oh! Both of your postings are wonderful!
    Thank you for taking so many time to help me .

I have learned so much from this forum.
    Except thank you, maybe i can use the new words i've learned from a posting:Bingo! That helpl, thank you.