Arrow Established Server Management Company For Sale - $100K+ Turnover

I have decided to sell my company for personal reasons. The company is an established UK company formed in 2002, registered as an UK limited company. It can be easily relocated to anywhere in the world as there are no offices. The company name will only be disclosed to interested parties. The core business is server management/administration, though we have a few resellers and virtual accounts.

Over 130 servers under our management.

All clients pay monthly.

Total Revenue: $104,000 per year

Gross Profit: $64,000 per year (62% GP, after server rental fees and staff costs, excluding owner)

Sale will include commpany name, website, domains, clients, servers, scripts and other assets. A detailed list will be included after signing a NDA/Confidentiality Agreement.

Suitable for a server management company looking to expand or a Systems Administrator looking to be their own boss.

The company will be sold as an ongoing concern.

No sale price has been decided on this yet, I am open to offers.

Serious bidders only please. If you are interested, send an email to me using the WHT email function. Please include your name, e-mail and company. I will only reply to those who I feel may be interested.

Can we get some information on the staff that works for you?
    Ankit Gupta - Cernax Hosting
    "We're always second in the industry, the customer comes first."

Information will be disclosed to interested parties only.

No further information will be added to this thread. If anyone is interested, you need to read the post and contact me via email.

I sent you a PM... Thanks

No more offers accepted.