is HSphere the way to go?

I am getting a license for HSphere with the 25 user pack (minimum). What do you think about this control panel? Do your customers like it? One of my clients looked at it and said it seems too confusing... is it?

I picked HSphere because it has the shopping cart, ticket system and everything bundled with it. How do those features function, compared to modernbill or whoiscart?

We will be using it with OpenSRS domain registration. Can anyone comment on OpenSRS? How do they compare to enom or bulkregister.com?

Thanks!

Greetings;

We believe H-Sphere is the way to go if you want complete hosting automation without the trouble of band aiding different applications together.

H-Sphere works with OpenSRS and Enom; there is an API, so I'm sure a developer can create a hook for bulkregister.com

Thank you.
    ---
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile

Originally posted by dynamicnet
    Greetings;

We believe H-Sphere is the way to go if you want complete hosting automation without the trouble of band aiding different applications together.

H-Sphere works with OpenSRS and Enom; there is an API, so I'm sure a developer can create a hook for bulkregister.com

Thank you.
    Hi. Does you company do installation of HSphere along with the licences you sell?

Please contact me, ICQ 221-948-267 or e-mail [email protected]

Thanks!