I am not sure if this is the right forum for this post. If it is not can someone move it to the right forum?

I am a licensed attorney in the State of California who is also an engineer. I am a member of the California State Bar and the United States Court Central District.

I can provide legal consultation, representation, and contracts related to the formation, operation, intellectual property rights, and other matters related to running a webhosting business and/or website. I can also provide legal service related to the purchase and sale of licenses, and/or business's, and/or other rights.

I can also handle disputes and litigation.

My services can only encompass either California law, or United States Federal Law, however, I may be able to find you competent representation in other States if the need arises.

Email me off list at [email protected] if you require legal services.