Site Design, Round 3

http://www.entservers.com/3/test.htm

Taking an online course in designing websites, and this is the third beta design I've come up with. For some reason, the two buttons at the buttom arn't showing up, but they would be showing the Plesk and Direct Admin logo's...

Wasn't sure where to put this note, so feel free to move it if neccesary.

LMK what you think of the design..

=/ its a bit messed up in Firefox, all off centered way to the right, i have to scroll over, and there is a bar going over one part of your text at the bottom...

Agreed, very messed up in Firefox (on Linux). Your text overwraps..

That's odd. It should look like this
    http://www.ninjaturtlesnetwork.com/menu/test.jpg

It runs off the screen in Opera too. The reason why you're not seeing those buttons is because the links in your source code are pointing to the C:, not relative to the server. Make those links reflect your server paths and everything will show up just fine
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

That's odd, I don't see that here. But, either way I got it fixed and the buttons are showing up again

Give the page a refresh. I got rid of the layers and put in the tables instead... Hopefully that'll fix the problems you're seeing with the other browsers..

Better?

I think you took a giant leap backward by resorting to tables to do the job that's reserved for block-level containers, but it does work, which is certainly better than having it jut off the screen like it did. From here, I would learn the markup necessary to achieve what you were doing the more proper way, sans tables. But there's not too much harm coding it like it is for the time being.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design