Thread: pxtek

Thumbs up pxtek

Hi Everyone-

Though I just registered today I have been reading the forums for several months (so hopefully no 'one post wonder' responses lol).

Anyway, based upon other people's reviews and some other sluething I did, I decided to move my personal doman ( to I really just use the website to host family pictures (my wedding pictures are up right now) as well as several email accounts.

I want you all to know that after 3 months with pxtek I think that they provide the best support on the web. I have had some email and other issues, but Tom immediately responds via AIM and dilligently works until the problem is resolved. Two thumbs up for Tom's support!

Though I now work in Commercial Real Estate, I used to own an IT consulting company specializing in small businesses. I still support several business to some degree, and due to problems with another host, I am going to begin switching everyone to Tom.

Sorry for the long, rambling post, but everybody always complains where there's a problem, and I wanted to give some kudos!

Nice review. I hope you'll come back and post an update in six months!

Thats great to hear Jeremy! I am friends with Tom and I would agree that he is a very nice and helpful person too. Good luck with everything!
    XTR Host
    Providing the Best Hosting at the Cheapest Prices!

Always good to have positive reviews. Be sure to come back down the road and update us.
    Hendrick Networks - Technical, Security and Connectivity Solutions Built on T.R.U.S.T

I definitely will post an update in another few months. I've never experienced support like I get from Tom and the rest of the pxtek staff, and it's the least I can do to inform others of my good experiences with them!

Just wanted to give everybody a pxtek update. I have been with them for several months now, and must continue to give them a thumbs up. I have had a couple of problems (one sql issue, one dns issue, and an email/aol issue) and Phoenix Teknologies got them all solved for me. In fact, besides my personal site (, I have also moved several other sites to pxtek including and If the great uptime and service continue, I will be moving the rest of my clients' sites to pxtek. :-)

Yep, I've had a great time with The support is top notch!

I'd highly reccomend them,