Hello, i have a few questions and want to know some input of what some of you guys feel is right or wrong. The problem goes like this: I been talking to a guy in Saudia Arabia and he wants me to be his personal shopper. He says that he is going to have a local merchant account in SA and his customers will pay him then from there he wants me to buy the products that his customer wants then ship them to his myus.com address. He will then send me a wire transfer weekly to my bank account. For each order i place for him i recieve 10 dollars.
1) I will be most likely be ordering computer parts. Is it that much cheaper to go to the US and pay for parts then get them shipped overseas then to buy them just in SA?
2) How does myus.com allow this kind of thing to work? Is it legal for them to do this stuff and ship overseas and give people US addresses?
3) Aren't there tarifs and import taxes that must be payed for from US to SA?
4) Would you personally feel that this is safe?
5) Wouldn't this be illegal without getting correct paper work done with the US because i wouldn't be paying tax this way?
6) Is there any other things i should be concerned about, or should ask the person?
This person has worked with my friend for a month or less, the reason it stopped was that my friend had his own business to take care of and this was just a bother to it. The only thing was that my friend had a merchant account and the money was sent to him directly.