Hosting Serenity (http://www.HostingSerenity.com) is proud to announce the openning of their new support website, giving customers 24/7 quality support.

On April 11th, 2005, we realized Hosting Serenity needed a way for our customers to contact us when our servers are down, after a devastating and unexpected 19 hours of downtime due to server upgrades. This has been the only downtime to any of our servers since the company was established. We decided the best solution was to host our own support website on a seperate server. The support website gives customers the ability to get in touch with the support staff 24 hours a day. The new support website hosts the support forum and can be found at http://www.HostingSerenitySupport.com.

As always, Hosting Serenity promises a +99% uptime on its servers. The new support website will give our customers peace-of-mind when trying to contact our staff the other -1% of the time.

The support forum is not just for contacting staff, it also gives guests and customers the latest news relating to the website and servers, script and website reviews, a coder's lounge, and more.

We hope the new support website will help us better serve our customers. We can now guarantee 24/7 support with the new website.

-----

Trial Package
20 MB disk space
2 GB bandwidth
1 subdomain
1 parked domain
1 addon domain
1 MySQL database
1 email account
1 FTP account

Starter Package
500 MB disk space
15 GB bandwidth
10 subdomains
10 parked domains
10 addon domains
10 MySQL databases
10 email accounts
10 FTP accounts
All for only $3.00 a month! (Please note you will be billed $36 annually for this package)

Mini Package
1000 MB disk space
25 GB bandwidth
30 subdomains
30 parked domains
30 addon domains
30 MySQL databases
30 email accounts
30 FTP accounts
All for only $5.00 a month!
SPECIAL OFFER! Pay annually and get one month free!

Small Package
1600 MB disk space
40 GB bandwidth
Unlimited subdomains
Unlimited parked domains
Unlimited addon domains
Unlimited MySQL databases
Unlimited email accounts
Unlimited FTP accounts
All for only $6.75 a month!
SPECIAL OFFER! Pay annually and get $10 off your purchase!

Medium Package
2400 MB disk space
60 GB bandwidth
Unlimited subdomains
Unlimited parked domains
Unlimited addon domains
Unlimited MySQL databases
Unlimited email accounts
Unlimited FTP accounts
All for only $8.85 a month!
SPECIAL OFFER! Pay annually and get $15 off!

Large Package
4000 MB disk space
100 GB bandwidth
Unlimited subdomains
Unlimited parked domains
Unlimited addon domains
Unlimited MySQL databases
Unlimited email accounts
Unlimited FTP accounts
All for only $14.00 a month!
SPECIAL OFFER! Pay annually and get $20 off!

Custom Package
You choose how much:
Disk space
Bandwidth
And how many:
Subdomains
Addon domains
Parked domains
Databases
Email accounts
FTP Accounts
And anything else you want!