* drunkfood.com is for sale

http://www.drunkfood.com is for sale. It has over 4000 funny pictures and video clips.

PM me for details on how to purchase it.

You have any stats? I like the domain alot.

Originally posted by Relo74
    You have any stats? I like the domain alot.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...514462641&rd=1

2. I currently use the Vbulletin subscription manager through Paypal. I currently charge people $12 for unrestricted access to view the pics and video clips. I will not disclose how many people paid.
    Why on Earth would people buy something from someone who doesn't want to disclose the income

I'd like to know how much you make for the unrestricted access. Also, I would like to know where you had the items included in the auction created for future possible creations?

Just curious, but how did you link the two?

Probably clicking his website button and then noticing the for sale link at the top?

I get a few paid signups a month. I haven't done much to advertise either. You could make more if you adjusted the pricing, say $5 for access. Or litter the site with ads, popups, and spyware. I will let the new owner decide. This site has already been sold to someone. Will find out who that person is in 9 days.

I got the pens done at http://www.websitelabels.com/
    I got the business cards done from this guy http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZusapc

Originally posted by drunkfood
    This site has already been sold to someone. Will find out who that person is in 9 days.
    What do you mean by that comment? Did you already sell the site to someone?

That's how auction without a reserve price works. I started the bidding at $1 with no reserve. The site is still up for grabs on ebay. Good luck.

I was just making sure that's what you meant. I'm not sure if you can cancel the auction and just sell the site to someone or not? I was making sure that's not what you did.

Can you please disclose EXACTLY what you are making per month with this site..

Also Stats on visitors.. Etc..

Do you have a buyout now?
    EbizCraftsman.com Hosting & Web Design
    EbizCraftsman.com

Advertise your hosting company here!!

There's no BIN since it's on eBay.

Those of you that are insistent on finding out how much the site is making need to gain some confidence in your web marketing skills. How much money the site will make is up to the new owner. How much do they want to spend on adwords? How much do you want to spend on search engine optimization? Do you expand categories, update frequently?

You are stupid if you think you can take over the site, sit back while sipping on vodka tonics, and watch the dollars roll in without a lot of marketing skills.

Don't purchase on what I did with the site; purchase on the confidence on what you can do with it.

I know what I can do.. I want to know what you are making..

See if the membership thing is working with your site..

Also will all paying customers be transferred upon purchase
    EbizCraftsman.com

Since I relaunched the site on Feb 21, 2005, 750 people have registered (as evidenced on the homepage). The actual number is a little over 800 because I deleted registrations that don't want to receive my periodic updates.

If you do the math and, it is about 10 signups a day. How much of those you convert to paying customers is once again, dependent on you thru marketing and product development.

Out of the 750, 478 have confirmed their e-mail address.

The daily mail has been successful, and I have a loyal following. When I miss a day, I get a few hate mails. I send the daily mail as an attachment rather than HTML so people can forward it easier.

Hotlinking in another method you can use. Many people use the pics and thumbnails for their Yahoo or Lycos profiles. Hotlinking is good for business, because all pics are marked.

Still Avoids the Question..

HOW MUCH ARE YOU MAKING WITH SIGN UPS.. Is this something that works..
    EbizCraftsman.com

Sounds like avoiding the question to me. I would look elsewhere with all the free sites out there I am sure it is not working. Otherwise, he would have answered the question by now.

Yeah we all know the new owner will depend on how much the site WILL make, but he has been asking how much it HAS made. Not an uncommon question from a potential buyer.

I was considering purchasing this name until I noticed the kind of posts he posted in this thread. Very unprofessional...IMHO