mcpaa.com - need feedback

I'm needing a cheap server next month to put a few of my free sites on and was thinking about Layered Tech. These sites don't need much at all so the following server would do fine:

AMD 3000+ Barton
    80GB IDE Hard Drive
    1024MB RAM
    Bandwidth: 1000GB
    IP Addresses: 8 (5 usable)
    Private VLAN
    Basic Resource Monitoring
    FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Linux, Windows*
    100% Self Managed and Dedicated
    $80.00 (Plus One-time Setup Fee of $19.00)

Anyway, I was thinking about it and I don't really want my support guys to have to worry about the free server, since it's really just going to be for customers that already have the free hosting and get grandfathered in when I discontinue it... So I started thinking about a manager server... for under $100 I dont see why not. That's when I found mcpaa.com

I did a few searches, but didn't manage to find any threads that are very recent. Here are my concerns...

How does this guy make any money? He is doing a fully manager server (or so he says) at the same price as layeredtech's self managed server... and he is a reseller. I can't see him making much of a profit unless he is getting a good deal from LT...

Would you guys trust mcpaa, even with a server that hosts free sites only?

I only ask here because I sent an email to him on Friday and still have not heard back... maybe that's a sign?

Are there any other fully managed sites that you would suggest?

MCPAA is great company with pretty much 24x7 covered tech support with all kind of levels 1-4.
    They also helping with scripting when you really need it!

Also if you need fully managed you can try gomanaged.com (new ...very new... but my friend says its good...)

And AllManaged.com - very good one!
    Old Guy in WHT.
    IT Expert | Hosting Professional.
    Over 12 Years of Hosting Experience.