Thread: hopehost

Hi, just wanted to know if any of you have ever got an adult website hosted with
    and if so, can you guyz/galz share your experience...i'm with webair right now, but opened an account at hopehost for a new website, my new website was online for like 1 day only.. and then it was down ever since (file corruption on the server, and hard drives seemed to be over-loaded...85% and up...they say they are moving my files to a temporary server, while the other one is being fixed...)...i don't think it's really reliable...the thing is that the prices are nice...well if anyone can tell me what they think of hopehost, if anyone had good or bad experiences with them...

Thanx a lot

Never hard about them , No Hope?
    :: Unlimited Reseller Hosting :: Host UNLIMITED DOMAINS resell web hosting services at your own price and brand. Complete transparency in every aspect...
    Special Windows Reseller plans Now Available
    :: R-e-s-e-l-l-e-r-H-o-s-t-i-n-g-S-i-t-e-.c-o-m ::

I think does Adult Web Hosting. You might want to try them out. Board Hosting Directory
    Affordable Advertising Packages Are Now Available.

I'm not familiar with them. You may want to search the WHT forums for adult hosting for ideas on other providers.