Stop registering Reseller program at Onlinenic.com!

Hello,

If you are thinking Onlinenic.com will be your best choice, please think again.

I have >100 UDS deposit but I can not register Domain because everytime I register, an error occured: "The Reseller Level Error "???

I created a ticket at Helpdesk but no answer for 2 days though they said that my ticket will be answered in 12 hours.

I tried to contact Support Team via Yahoo! Messenger but they are rarely online.

In addition, their Template is very bad. I can not register Domain via their Template, many errors and stupid functions.

My customers begin complaining our services.

I'm stuck!

Sincerely,

onlinenic system was notoriously buggy for a while. Seems like this is still the case
    Domain Maven

well, it is not totaly correct, OnlineNic's system is working fine, there are some problems from time to time but corrected rapidly, as for the template, they just set some rules that may cause domain registration failling without clear explanation (phone number format for exemple MUST be +XXX.XXXXXXXX) in general their support is not perfect but they do respond mostly within 24 hours for worst cases.

But their reseller interface has to be reviewed and especially reporting part.

For the price I think they are pretty good.
    RofyHost - Affordable Shared & Reseller Hosting Since 2003
    Proud Moroccan

i would say it's one of the biggest mistake in my life to have my domains with OnlineNic. I have hundreads of names there and already moved out. Their interface is really bad. They tech staff don't know what they're doing.

Yes i have been with them for 2 years and they started off great but lately no support and when i make a deposit they dont get it and i have to go through a very dumb long process to get things right.

They are pretty cheap, I think they are based out of china
    Domain Maven

I think it is because Onlinenic doesn't work on hoilday.
    Last week, it is holiday in China.

Originally posted by rofyhost
    well, it is not totaly correct, OnlineNic's system is working fine, there are some problems from time to time but corrected rapidly, as for the template, they just set some rules that may cause domain registration failling without clear explanation (phone number format for exemple MUST be +XXX.XXXXXXXX) in general their support is not perfect but they do respond mostly within 24 hours for worst cases.

But their reseller interface has to be reviewed and especially reporting part.

For the price I think they are pretty good.
    I completely agree! Their Template is really archaic and useless,
    but Onlinenic's support is the same as the most of domain registrars.

The differences are that Onlinenic offer lower prices and worse
    API. Each one decides what is more important for him.
    Bestbg - Best "Background" Services