Exclamation Scam Alert: Watch out for these emails

I don't know if this has been posted before, but it doesn't hurt to spread the word. I just recently received the following email that is a confirmed scam. It almost got me, though, especially when the scammer actually replied to my emails. Beware of emails similar to this:

I'm writing regarding your domain for sale I saw about two weeks ago. Unfortunately, I was busy and could not contact you at that time.

Is it still available for sale? Have you received any bids from other buyers?

Please email me your asking price.

If I can afford your domain I will contact you. Please keep my email address and our correspondence confidential.

I run a software development company. Selling & buying names is not my main business. Just another way to invest free money and make some income.

Kindest regards,

Travis Berger

InTech Consulting

Cost Analysis & Revenue Assurance Software.
    Read more about it here:

Kathmandu, Nepal
    sounds like the old appraisal scam is still running. Dozens of threads have been posted about it, simply they want you to buy an appraisal from their company to just take your money for nothing.
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out our WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks (Updated: Sep 2016), the most comprehensive look at WP performance

I get these very frequently, just delete it
    Domain Maven