space: 1gb+ after os install
    transfer atleast 75gb, 100 would be prefered
    ips: 3-5

thats it thanks
    ------------------------
    www.coresynk.net
    cheap and fast

edited

acually i only need 50gb/month transfer that would be cool but more would be awesome
    ------------------------
    www.coresynk.net
    cheap and fast

you're a funny guy

why is that i found 25gb transfer 1ip for 7.95 but next package up was 35gb 1 ip for 14.95
    ------------------------
    www.coresynk.net
    cheap and fast

Originally posted by coresynk
    why is that i found 25gb transfer 1ip for 7.95 but next package up was 35gb 1 ip for 14.95
    Probably because they oversell more on the first package =). This is very common, with higher packages the price per gig of bandwidth actually goes up.

Cheers
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

ok well how about this for $10

Space: 1gb
    Ips: 3-5
    Bandwidth: 25GB
    IRC Allowed

can anyone recomend a company for this?
    ------------------------
    www.coresynk.net
    cheap and fast

I would get in contact with FDCServers.

There are a lot of providers banning IRC ... more and more everyday

Originally posted by BrandonSCSN
    Please post back on how it went.

Space: 1gb
    Ips: 3-5
    Bandwidth: 25GB
    IRC Allowed
    Awhile back when I had bothered to try fdc's vds solutions they couldn't do FreeBSD on them and I got stuck with redhat9. Has that changed recently then?

You will find quite often with vds's many hosts don't run host machine kernels with support for freebsd to be run on the system. I am sure there are VDS systems available for freebsd by now just many hosts it seems choose to use the Linux alternative due to the supply/demand factoring.

-Justin

Originally posted by jschurawlow
    Awhile back when I had bothered to try fdc's vds solutions they couldn't do FreeBSD on them and I got stuck with redhat9. Has that changed recently then?

You will find quite often with vds's many hosts don't run host machine kernels with support for freebsd to be run on the system. I am sure there are VDS systems available for freebsd by now just many hosts it seems choose to use the Linux alternative due to the supply/demand factoring.

-Justin
    I think the linux portion of VPS's comes not from the lack of demand for FreeBSD but rather because there isn't any really good solutions (that I know of) for offering such a product. With a linux based VPS you have Xen and Ventrizzo (forgive me butchering the spelling, it's 6 AM) as well as UML. I know there has to exist some piece of software for FreeBSD VPS Solutions but I have never heard of one myself.
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

Originally posted by justadollarhostin
    I think the linux portion of VPS's comes not from the lack of demand for FreeBSD but rather because there isn't any really good solutions (that I know of) for offering such a product. With a linux based VPS you have Xen and Ventrizzo (forgive me butchering the spelling, it's 6 AM) as well as UML. I know there has to exist some piece of software for FreeBSD VPS Solutions but I have never heard of one myself.
    Email JDVS. I know they do FreeBSD VPSs