Thread: computer matts?

computer matts?

hi there,

I was woundering does anyone know what them things are called its like a carpet I guess you can call it. Its a clear see through matt where you can put on the bottom of your computer desk or w/e so your chair can move smoothly instead a rougth rug?

What do you call them things and where would one buy one?

StanSQL

Chairmats are available at your local office supply store such as Staples, Office Max, and Office Depot.
    What's your budget?

Seriously, what's your budget?

Thank you very much RossMAN!

Originally posted by StanSQL
    Thank you very much RossMAN!
    You're welcome. If you're a member of CostCo or Sam's Club, they also sell these.
    What's your budget?

Seriously, what's your budget?

Be sure to not get the thinnest one.
    If you put a thin one on carpet, the chair will crack and break within a month.
    Haven't been on WHT for 6 years!

Thank you! I will get a thick one, I will purchase within next week! Thanks for the tips and help!

Thank you! I will get a thick one, I will purchase within next week! Thanks for the tips and help!
    I hope you'll provide us with a picture of you on your new chairmat . By the way, what do you want one of those things for? do you slide all over the place while at your desk?

yeah you do, and plus if you dont have a protective matt it messes up your carpet! It wont look new anymore it would look all smashed and warn down without a matt, with a matt it will keep it fresh!