Admin Account Rights, Please help!

Hi,

I have fresh installtion of win 2003 standard edition at my home PC. every thing seems ok and working fine. but when I am trying to take the backup using backup software I am getting message below.
    ------------------------------------
    The Current user does not have administrative privileges. You may not perform a system backup using this user account. Please log in as Administrator and try again.
    ------------------------------------

As I am login as Administrator acocunt and on all place this acocutn works fine but when tyring to tak backup then getting above message. As I dont have much experance with win 2003 server.

Can you please tell me from where I can give the admin rights to Administrator account or some thing which sovle my issue.

Thanks,
    Raza

No answer? Or I post in wrong forum?

What is the backup software you are using?

And what are you backing this upto (network,tape)?
    I always did like the clouds

I am using software: IomegaŽ Automatic Backup
    and was trying to take bakcup on external HD.

If you are logged on as the local administrator, there's no reason that you shouldn't have access to do this. Is the service for your backup software running as another user?
    Hendrick Networks - Technical, Security and Connectivity Solutions Built on T.R.U.S.T

What is the exact version of this software you are using?
    I always did like the clouds

Originally posted by spulis
    What is the exact version of this software you are using?
    I am using Profesional version of software

Originally posted by hendricknet
    If you are logged on as the local administrator, there's no reason that you shouldn't have access to do this. Is the service for your backup software running as another user?
    I am logning as (Administrator) Account. As My knolage there is some setting changed in this account rights.

So the point was that how can I see / set this account rights. and from where?