Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

* Micfo - bad signup experience

Hi all,

The following is a thread I started on Micfo's forum after being frustrated with the sign up process. The thread has been stopped after I made two last posts with solid evidence. Micfo deleted those two posts. I've included them here so that you can know about my experience.
    Note: To be fair, I have yet tried their web hosting service!

Contents are included here in case he deletes the thread in billing, too.

Me:
    Domain Only?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I registered to buy domain name one and a half hour ago. I didn't receive any activation email, which was supposed to sent 5 minutes after I paid. And I can't login with my chosen name and password.

Micfo:
    Greetings,

At Micfo.com you can purchase domain names only if you have at least one hosting account with Micfo.com. Top level domains are sold at discounted price $7.95/year if and only if you purchase and manage a web hosting account with us.

Please let us know if you have any other inquiry.

Thank you.

me:
    Ok, that explains. However, it was not specified when I signed up for the domain registration. I actually saw something saying that I can buy domain name with 30day free trial.

Regardless, the ordering process allowed me to go through the entire thing, took my credit card and all. So you're telling me all that information and work went into la-la-land? But I received an email saying that I would be charged 7.95/year. So what's that about???

me:
    Wow, you also censored and changed my thread topic. Now I understand why I ONLY see good comments on this forum. I totally need to evaluate if I should sign up webhosting with you guys. Feel free to delete this message as well, cos I'll rewrite it on webhostingtalk and those other review sites.

jschein (another newbie on forum)
    ... I'm still testing out my free server host right now.

Please use a little common sense when thinking you get a free domain name for a trial. Never will happen anywhere. You must always have your own domain. Also, it is always a rule to not have your hosting company and domain from the same people as others can tell you if one goes down, they are both down.

Now, just give them some common courtesy. this is a public forum and Micfo gave a reply in a pretty timely manner. They have free phone support as well which I have spoken with immediately and have had nothing but good things to say about all the staff here.

I'm not sure if they will remove this post, but I hosted with powweb... All of their servers crash daily, sql gets corrupted, mail gets locked down and no access, and php or other than statich html pages load up in only 2minutes... Since my test here, I am thouroughly happy with the services. Not only that, they utilize cpanel which is kiss (Keep it simple stupid). Easy for anyone to navigate or control any of their functions. And for the price... You cannot beat it.

me:
    jschen, I don't think you read my post carefully. I did NOT expect free domain. That's why I said I gave my credit card and received email saying I'd be charged with $7.95/yr. That's fine and all. Only problem is my account was never activated after they said they charged me $7.95. Now I know that was because I didn't choose a webhosting plan at the same time. But in their FAQ section, they said you can try 30 free trial with domain. Then after 30 days, they'll charge you. So I thought as long as I purchase the domain, I can also use the 30 days webhosting. And the ordering system allowed me to do that. They asked for my credit card and completed the process. That's why I was confused. So that's not the problem. The problem is censorship and lack of customer service.

Although they replied quickly, they did censor, change my title and content in the original question. Of course, they also took away the unhappy face I put there. I don't understand then why I should show them courtesy. Most importantly, the email question I sent to billing was NEVER replied. So what's the use to reply quickly in a public forum but ignored private question asking for help??? If that's what you call good service....

jschein:
    ahh... ok, i understand. all i can say is work with micfo. From what I have tested and seen from other hosts, they are a great group.

Micfo:
    Greetings,

Thank you for post. Below I have addressed your issues.

There are certain issues that can only be resolved by sending e-mail to appropriate department as forums are never used to receive technical or customer support. Also all the e-mails are responded in the order we have received them. Posting it on the forums will not make the responses any quicker. You might also want to read through the forum rules and support guidelines at:
    (not included b/c I'm a newbie, can't post url)

As far as your topic, it was changed, yes. Cause in your topic you've used all CAPS complaining why your account was not setup instantly. Thus the topic was simily changed to reflect your inquiry as you only placed an order for a domain registration only, which as explained before, is not what we accept. Domain registration is provided only and only if you at least maintain one web hosting account with Micfo.com.

Now you're referring to the trial account that you assumed you will receive a domain before the charges. This term is explained here: (omitted):

4. The domain registration fee ($7.95 per year) is not covered by our 30-day free trial. Thus if you decided to register a new domain with your trial account, you will be charged for the domain registration fee upon the account activation.

You're order was reviewed manually by our staff members and since it was a domain-only, it was terminated.

If you provide your credit card information, it doesn't necessarily mean you have been charged. Did you receive any payment confirmation or any charges on your card? No, that's becuase when an order is terminated, your information is removed from our database for your own security.

Now if you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

In the same, we apologies if changing the topic caused any inconvenience to you. The main reason is that topics should reflect the inquiry.

me:
    I appreciate your response and explanation. In no way did I expect that posting here will expedidite my questions sent to the billing department. Please don't presume that.

What I don't appreciate is why you lied here. I did not post all caps. My title was "Instant activation? Prompt response time?", which was a topic I wanted people who expected these qualities to know they're not true before signing up. That's why I posted it in the pre-sales section. Of course it doesn't look like that now because you also got rid of that part in my question. It was not a simple domain only question. Maybe you felt that you had to lie to make me look bad, and you look good. And why take away the unhappy face? So that your potential customer won't be scared by my experience? Only you know the answer. OK, enough said. I'm off to tell my true, unaltered experience, to a broader audience.

jschein:
    ... as a supporter of the group of people here that have assisted in every way... Even helping people setup scripts, forms and oscommerce, I am amazed how you try to rip them one when you haven't even put a dime into this place.

Get a free account (If you have a domain), and test it. Then report how the hosting works. Not how all your assumptions make them bad people.

Micfo:

Let me get few things straighten out!

1. You claim that you paid your invoice 5 minutes after you received the order? How did you exactly pay the invoice? Did you receive the payment confirmation? If yes, then post it here please! As mentioned before providing your credit card information doesn't necessarily mean you have been charged right aways or you will be!

2. Your topic was not censored or changed, it was just modified to reflect your whole inquiry. From what I can read here, basically you're saying you posted this thread with unrelated topic, which you still claim they were not CAPs, because of the fact that all 99% of threads are praises and customers are happy with the services? So, the whole point was that you wanted to be that 1% to stand out?

I personally don't think a point of complain here, where we simply refused to provide domain registration only to you as its part of our policy. Is that where all these frustration come from and you're trying to make a big fuzz out of this?
    Quote:
    I did NOT expect free domain. That's why I said I gave my credit card and received email saying I'd be charged with $7.95/yr. That's fine and all. Only problem is my account was never activated after they said they charged me $7.95.

Can you provide or have the decency to post the payment confirmation you received saying you've been charged for $7.95? Those customers who've been with us know that when you receive a payment confirmation, the e-mail subject line is : Payment Approved :: Invoice #XXXXX

Now this is added as part of your other false statements, trying to below things out of proportion.
    Quote:
    Most importantly, the email question I sent to billing was NEVER replied.
    In your last reply you mentioned that your intention wasn't to get a response from billing department, which in a reply earlier than that the above was posted.

All of these aside, you violated the forum rules and regulations as explained before. We just tried to change the topic to be within the rules and regulations of the forums rather than deleting your whole thread. I don't think anything wrong was done there!
    Quote:
    What I don't appreciate is why you lied here. I did not post all caps. My title was "Instant activation? Prompt response time?", which was a topic I wanted people who expected these qualities to know they're not true before signing up. That's why I posted it in the pre-sales section. Of course it doesn't look like that now because you also got rid of that part in my question. It was not a simple domain only question. Maybe you felt that you had to lie to make me look bad, and you look good. And why take away the unhappy face? So that your potential customer won't be scared by my experience? Only you know the answer. OK, enough said. I'm off to tell my true, unaltered experience, to a broader audience.

Now you're accusing us that we lied here? Your topic was 'INSTANT ACTIVATION? NO RESPONSE ???! ' As I said earlier, basically you just wanted to make a negative post due to the fact that everyone on our forums are praising us and you simply wanted to stand out.

Plus Im not sure what qualities you're talking about, you're not even a customer and making big issue because we refused to register your domain for $7.95 without a hosting package. Instant activation applies to web hosting account and all the customers here can inform you that its the fact and they've received it instantly! Can you point out where on our website we have advertised domain registration only package or 'domain registration with instant account activation'?

From what I can see, you're just trying to make a big war here. I'm moving this thread to the appropriate category as its more like a war. It wasn't even a presales question...

me: (deleted by Micfo)
    jschein, I applaud your effort in helping others. I thought I was doing the same ˇV helping others by telling them about my experience.

As for not putting a dime, how many times do I have to say that I gave them my credit card and was told I would be charged 7.95? I can forward/post the email if you want. I signed up with the full intension to purchase quality service. That's why now I feel I'm obligated to expose dishonesty to others who are also looking for quality service.

The fact is they lied. It's one thing to be supportive; it's something else to be blindly doing so. Granted that I haven't used their webhosting service, it may be fabulous like you said. But it doesn't give them the right to lie. On the other hand, you absolutely have the right to support people like that, I understand.

me: (again deleted)
    Micfo,

It takes a big person to own up to the responsibility that
    1) the registering process is buggy, and
    2) the FAQ is inadequate
    rather than blaming an ex-potential customer.

I am not starting a war here. If that is how you view criticism, then I can't help you.

Yes, I did receive a reply from billing today, which I give them credit. But I said ˇ§NEVERˇ¨ yesterday. So at that point of time, I was telling the truth.

Again, I did not type my original title nor post in all caps.

I did not receive the invoice you said. I signed up directly from your website. But after I signed up, I received the confirmation email below (personal info deleted). You tell me why I shouldn't have been confused upon seeing this.

X-Apparently-To: xxx@yahoo.com via 206.190.37.237; Fri, 06 May 2005 13:16:17 -0700
    Authentication-Results: mta202.mail.dcn.yahoo.com from=micfo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
    X-Originating-IP: [69.20.54.201]
    Return-Path: <nobody@manou.micfo.com>
    Received: from 69.20.54.201 (EHLO manou.micfo.com) (69.20.54.201) by mta202.mail.dcn.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 06 May 2005 13:16:17 -0700
    Received: from nobody by manou.micfo.com with local (Exim 4.44) id 1DU9FB-0005de-S3 for xxx@yahoo.com; Fri, 06 May 2005 16:16:18 -0400
    To: xxx@yahoo.com
    Subject: Micfo International LLC. :: Signup Email
    From: "Micfo.com" <billing@micfo.com> Add to Address Book
    Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8"
    Mime-Version: 1.0
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
    Message-Id: <E1DU9FB-0005de-S3@manou.micfo.com>
    Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 16:16:17 -0400
    X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
    X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - manou.micfo.com
    X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - yahoo.com
    X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [99 510] / [47 12]
    X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - manou.micfo.com
    X-Source:
    X-Source-Args: /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd -DSSL
    X-Source-Dir: members.micfo.com:/public_html/order
    Content-Length: 2301

Dear xxx,

Thank you very much for choosing Micfo.com as your Web Hosting Provider. This is your order confirmation email for your web hosting account with Micfo.com. Please note that this is not your account information. An email with your username, password, and IP address will be emailed to you shortly once your account is setup at Micfo.com

Contact Information:
    Email: xxx@yahoo.com
    Company:
    Address: xxx US
    Phone: xxx
    Fax:
    Username: xxx
    Password: xxx

Order Information:
    xxx.com Domain: 1 year @ $7.95

Domain(s) Total $7.95

Sub Total $7.95
    Total Due $7.95*

Payment Method:
    CREDITCARD
    Important: All the accounts are activated instantly. If you have not received your account information within the first five minutes upon your order submission, please Click Here.

Thank you so much for choosing Micfo.com to be your hosting provider.

Regards,
    Billing Department

Micfo International LLC.
    (omitted)
    1-866-686-8611
      0 Not allowed!

Micfo.com is the best hosting company i've worked with during all of my "hosting" years(up to doday). Besides being RELIABLE they are also very HONEST and when things go wrong they do not try to hide or cover it.

Your expierence sounds strange to me, but i honestly believe you should give them another try.
      0 Not allowed!

Oh, crap. Just when I though I found the webhosting I wanted to sign up for. Now I need to rethink that. I hate lousy customer service. And lying, just unforgivable!

I don't understand why Micfo is so hostile. Why does he patrol the board like that to ensure 100% people say good things on the forum? Anyways, I'm sure you (and I) will find another good webhosting around.
      0 Not allowed!

Agreed, very strange indeed. On the other hand, other staff who eventually replied to my email were polite and helpful. I guess it was just Micfo himself (if he's the owner or something) that was so hostile. It takes a very insecure person to be that protective and twisting. He even banned me from reading the board if I login. I'm not sure he wants another try from me.
    Last edited by jp1283; 05-08-2005 at 01:34 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

I reread the conversation many times, what is the problem? You are making it hard for them.

So now, your only gripe is they edited your post? And they lied that your title was in Caps?
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by jp1283
    Agreed, very strange indeed.
    You agreeing with yourself?
      0 Not allowed!

sorry, typo, agreeing with Sharon1978.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by hellind2
    I reread the conversation many times, what is the problem? You are making it hard for them.

So now, your only gripe is they edited your post? And they lied that your title was in Caps?
    I'm sorry but doing that I would consider shady. And it would definately have an effect on me chosing them as a host. All he wanted was an explination instead he got the brush off and a "more PC branded" post.

Lying to a potential customer is never a good way to start a relationship. Even something as small (depends on your POV) as a post. To me that's huge and speaks volumes.
    Jacob Squires , CISSP

· security assesment, network analysis ·
      0 Not allowed!

sorry, typo, agreeing with Sharon1978.
    But Sharon1978 doesn't have the same IP as you
      0 Not allowed!

Ah. Yes, my new roommate (very nice guy) who is also looking for webhosting agrees with me, too. Thanks for rooting for me, Sunny.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by anon-e-mouse
    But Sharon1978 doesn't have the same IP as you

What do you mean Anon, that he is writting and reply to himself?
      0 Not allowed!

micfo is one of the best hosting companys (i have a trial there) and works better than other companys, better than 90% of the hosting companys, but mistakes can happen ... if you go somewhere else you risk to be disappointed more than you were with micfo, they deserve another chance, offcourse there are other good companys out there, but they are very hard to find, if you need recomandation please feel free to contact me.
    Got Fused?
      0 Not allowed!

Before I address the whole situation!

Originally posted by sunnyoboy
    Oh, crap. Just when I though I found the webhosting I wanted to sign up for. Now I need to rethink that. I hate lousy customer service. And lying, just unforgivable!

I don't understand why Micfo is so hostile. Why does he patrol the board like that to ensure 100% people say good things on the forum? Anyways, I'm sure you (and I) will find another good webhosting around.
    Awesome! Your first post :-)

Agreed, very strange indeed. On the other hand, other staff who eventually replied to my email were polite and helpful. I guess it was just Micfo himself (if he's the owner or something) that was so hostile. It takes a very insecure person to be that protective and twisting. He even banned me from reading the board if I login. I'm not sure he wants another try from me.
    Aren't you to both the same person communicating with each other? Very talentive person :-) Nice try.
    Amir Golestan
    Executive Director | Micfo
    datacenter facilities in 39 cities across the world | AS53889
    www.micfo.com/datacenter
      0 Not allowed!

Greetings,

Since you have included all what was exchanged between you and the moderator, I'm not sure if its actually necessary that I post anything.

Maybe would be a good idea to just point to them. Below I have *quote* what the moderator on our forums posted, which is even included in her post here:

1. You claim that you paid your invoice 5 minutes after you received the order? How did you exactly pay the invoice? Did you receive the payment confirmation? If yes, then post it here please! As mentioned before providing your credit card information doesn't necessarily mean you have been charged right aways or you will be!
    If you just don't get too excited about the so called 'evidence' that you found, and read the confirmation e-mail, (the same one you posted here) at the bottom of the e-mail it says:

Domain(s) Total $7.95
    Sub Total $7.95
    Total Due $7.95*

What does that exactly mean? Let me explain it to you my friend. Total due means the amount due on your account which has *NOT* been charged to your credit card yet :-) This is not considered as the payment confirmation, otherwise:

1. The total due was $0.00
    2. You would receive a separate confirmation e-mail with the transaction ID and amount billed to your credit card.
    3. By now you had called your CC company and disputed the charge :-)

2. Your topic was not censored or changed, it was just modified to reflect your whole inquiry. From what I can read here, basically you're saying you posted this thread with unrelated topic, which you still claim they were not CAPs, because of the fact that all 99% of threads are praises and customers are happy with the services? So, the whole point was that you wanted to be that 1% to stand out?

I personally don't think a point of complain here, where we simply refused to provide domain registration only to you as its part of our policy. Is that where all these frustration come from and you're trying to make a big fuzz out of this?
    I think it explains and says enough. This is WHT and they got their own forum rules and regulations which all the posts should be within the guidelines. You violated the forum rules and the only think the mod did on the forum, changed the subject-line to reflect your inquiry to:

1. Make sure its within our guidelines instead of deleting the whole thread entirely.
    2. Make sense and not misleading.

You're totally frustrated, because:

- The thread posted on our forums was modified:

A. Topic was changed from 'INSTANT ACTIVATION? NO RESPONSE ???' to ' Domain Only?'

This reflects your inquiry much better which was:
    Hi, I registered to buy domain name one and a half hour ago. I didn't receive any activation email, which was supposed to sent 5 minutes after I paid. And I can't login with my chosen name and password.

Next time someone visits the forum and is planning to register a ' domain-only' package, by reading that topic will realize that he needs to maintain at least one web hosting account before us and won't to the mistake you did.

Again you're claiming that you paid! No Mam, we did not charge you anything not initially nor later on. If you think there's a charge on your credit card from Micfo.com, please take my advice and dispute it with your bank immediately! If they found a charge :-)

Can you provide or have the decency to post the payment confirmation you received saying you've been charged for $7.95? Those customers who've been with us know that when you receive a payment confirmation, the e-mail subject line is : Payment Approved :: Invoice #XXXXX
    The moderator has asked you for the payment confirmation and still we are waiting for that payment confirmation. And no, the e-mail you posted is a confirmation of your order and not payment-approval notification.

ow you're accusing us that we lied here? Your topic was 'INSTANT ACTIVATION? NO RESPONSE ???! ' As I said earlier, basically you just wanted to make a negative post due to the fact that everyone on our forums are praising us and you simply wanted to stand out.
    I just posted what was communicated with you and the moderator on our forums. I still don't understand why this makes you so frustrated.

If Micfo.com was unable to provide you with a domain-only package, why didn't you just get one registered through top registrars such as GoDaddy.com and leave Micfo.com alone? Since if you had intention to use our services, you would simply signup for one and not a domain-only package.

There are certain issues that can only be resolved by sending e-mail to appropriate department as forums are never used to receive technical or customer support. Also all the e-mails are responded in the order we have received them. Posting it on the forums will not make the responses any quicker. You might also want to read through the forum rules and support guidelines at:
    http://forums.micfo.com/showthread.php?t=687
    http://forums.micfo.com/showthread.php?t=4
    To be perfect honest, I don't really what was done wrong at our end. If you think it was because of the whole topic issue, as the moderator suggested you, needed to read the rules and regulations before, or once again.

Now you're referring to the trial account that you assumed you will receive a domain before the charges. This term is explained here: (www.micfo.com/freetrial.html):
    He has tried every possible way to explain this process to you and justify why the topic was changed. Nothing convince you or change your mind at all.

I agree that the system shouldn't have allowed you in first place to place an order for a domain-only package if you do not maintain any web hosting account with us. But that feature is only for current customers who need to register additional domains and assign them to their current package.

Now I honestly don't know what to say, apart from wishing you good lucks in future with other companies. Sorry Micfo.com wasn't the right choice for 'domain-only' package you were looking into.

PS: If changing the topic, the posts made by moderator or anything else made all this frustration, please accept my sincere apologies on behalf of all involved ;-)

Thanks!
    Amir Golestan
    www.micfo.com/datacenter
      0 Not allowed!

just like I said, micfo is one of the best webhosting companys out there ...
    Got Fused?
      0 Not allowed!

I had a long post here. I must have taken a long time because you responded to what I was asking you to respond to. I will read it and post now ;-) (sorry admins..)
      0 Not allowed!

Well, I was confused and frustrated for the person who started this thread.
    But, after reading the responce from Micfo I am very impressed with how each part was taken care of. I have to admit your billing email should clarify that another emailw ill be sent when account it billed. Even after seeing the Total Due: part of the bill, I can see how he or probably many people may be comfused. (probably not an issue if they plan on signing up for services with you ;-)

Thank you for coming on here and explaing yourself. I enjoy professionalism. I also hope the thread starter finds a host that works well for him. Maybe he can tell us about them when you find them (seriosuly!) ;-)
      0 Not allowed!

Greetings cscertified,

Thanks a lot for your input. We hope the same for the thread starter, finding a new home for her domain!

As far as your suggestion is concerned, we have clearly stated within the confirmation e-mail that this is not your welcome e-mail.

I copied this from the thread starter's post:

Dear xxx,

Thank you very much for choosing Micfo.com as your Web Hosting Provider. This is your order confirmation email for your web hosting account with Micfo.com. Please note that this is not your account information. An email with your username, password, and IP address will be emailed to you shortly once your account is setup at Micfo.com

mportant: All the accounts are activated instantly. If you have not received your account information within the first five minutes upon your order submission, please Click Here.
    All these included in the confirmation e-mail, I don't see any point of confusion. Its unfortunate that some people think posting their inquiries on the forums, will led to receive quicker responses. We all respond to e-mails and tickets in the order we have received them and raising it on the forums doesn't necessarily make any changes.

Have an awesome day cscertified!
    Amir Golestan
    www.micfo.com/datacenter
      0 Not allowed!

Greetings jp1283,

Beside all these, you violated our rules and regulations, make sure you don't do the same at WHT or get banned here two.

Quoted from http://www.webhostingtalk.com/misc.p...on=forum-rules

Members are permitted a maximum of one account per person, regardless of how many companies you represent. If you choose to ignore this important restriction, all your accounts will be disabled. If you require a temporary user name for any reason, please open a helpdesk ticket. It you have forgotten your log in details and are unable to retrieve them via the system, do not create a new account, please open a helpdesk ticket.
    They've all got tools to track these along with your IP address. Just giving you a small advice based on my experience during the past 4 years on WHT.
    Amir Golestan
    www.micfo.com/datacenter
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by sharon1978
    What do you mean Anon, that he is writting and reply to himself?

What she means is this guy jp1283 has some sort of agenda against Micfo, perhaps they wouldn't give him free hosting for his gaming clan who knows, and to try and make a point he decided to sign up with a second account, Sunnyoboy, so it would make it look like someone was agreeing with him.

Now that he has been busted he is trying to lie his way out of it by claiming that Sunnyoboy is his room mate.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by blue27
    What she means is this guy jp1283 has some sort of agenda against Micfo, perhaps they wouldn't give him free hosting for his gaming clan who knows, and to try and make a point he decided to sign up with a second account, Sunnyoboy, so it would make it look like someone was agreeing with him.

Now that he has been busted he is trying to lie his way out of it by claiming that Sunnyoboy is his room mate.

Ah

I suspected something is wrong when i saw a newbie with one post write something against micfo and then a second later another newbie with 1 post agreeing with him. And then Anon said they both have the same IP address.

I think it's a shame that people are doing such things. Hosts companies working hard to build their reputetion and then angry people come and try to destroy it.

~~Sharon
      0 Not allowed!

I totally need to evaluate if I should sign up webhosting with you guys. Feel free to delete this message as well, cos I'll rewrite it on webhostingtalk and those other review sites.

This is the line that tells me the whole thing is BS and probably an extortion attempt to get a free domain name.

First he says that he is only signing up for a domain name, he didn't want hosting, then he says he needs to evaluate if he will sign up for hosting.

Then the threat of posting on WHT, a forum that he has never posted to before. Or maybe he has. Maybe there are more little "sunny" accounts on here.
      0 Not allowed!

i think this thread should be deleted, it's a bad review for a honest company with no bad reviews ...just because it`s not justified ...
    Got Fused?
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Siropel
    i think this thread should be deleted, it's a bad review for a honest company with no bad reviews ...just because it`s not justified ...

I agree with you.

But I think it's against WHT's policy to delete threads. So i think that we can do is say each one our own good words about Micfo.com (from our personal expierence).

So if someone is considering a hosting company, i highy advice on micfo.com. Like i said before they are reliable and honest and they offer good features for fair prices and their support is polite, helpful and fast.

For few years i've tried many hosting companies, Micfo.com are among the best i've encountered if not the best - and that is the truth.

~~Sharonn
      0 Not allowed!

I got Average response time: 0.035 seconds, and 100% uptime, everything is working fine, my thumbs up for micfo
    Got Fused?
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast