TronicTech 1 month review

I was lurking here looking for some low cost hosting and read something about TronicTech. I went to their site, asked several pre-sales questions which were answered within minutes and came away very impressed.

I looked high and low, asked lots of questions, but still found myself leaning toward TronicTech. Finally, I decided to pull the trigger and signed up for the lowest plan.

I got a couple of automated emails instantly and within minutes I get my account ready email. I come from a Windows background with just a little Unix experience so I was pumped to start playing with cPanel and Fantastico and all that...

I had a problem or two with a couple of the Fantastico apps and read on their forum that my server was loaded with Php 5. The vendor web sites documented several problems with Php 5 so I checked with TronicTech support. They offered to move me to another server. I stayed put for a while, but finally took them up on the offer. My sites were moved within minutes of my support ticket. Everything was smooth.

I have submitted several support tickets. They are usually answered in minutes. David is very professional. I appreciate his customer service skills, but it is also very obvious from the get-go that he's got real knowledge about what he is doing.

I did experience one downtime incident, but it was a problem at thePlanet I think and it was resolved very quickly. I think the sites were only down a few minutes.

The server I am on is fast and I have been very pleased after 1 month of service. I'll post again at 6 months or so. If you don't hear anything from me about TronicTech until then feel free to assume that all is well....

Thank you fireball for taking time to write this review. May we know what site you have with them?

Originally posted by ldcdc
    Thank you fireball for taking time to write this review. May we know what site you have with them?
    Sure. The main domain is saberhost.com - nothing really there yet. I've been setting up add-on domains, sub-domains, and learning Php and MySQL to get a little experience under my belt before I start hosting sites.

Thank you fireball for sharing your site. Good luck with your future business!