Know anything about rabbits?

My friend has a rabbit and every now and than he falls over and gets back up. Does anyone know what this may mean? I hope so bad that nothing is wrong with this rabbit. She loves him so much and he is just so cute

I know alittle about rabbits... is it getting enough food like carrots, lettuce, etc? I had a rabbit a few years back that I trained to use a kitty litter box. It was a cut rabbit I named bubs and it would hop around in my room and was a very friendly bunny. sadly, it fell off the top story of the cage and broke its neck.
    Kerry Jones

yep. the rabbit loves carrots and lettuce

Can it run properly?
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide
    SEO Services & eMarketing consultancy
    I'll be glad to hear from you

Originally posted by D1esel
    Can it run properly?
    runs fine

My sister -- who is a beginning breeder -- thought it could be genetic. She said a more experience breeder told her that some rabbits have poor vision and refocus their vision, and when they do they'll tip over. It has something to do with the "dilute" gene (which you can Google on), but beside that I have no further information to share, sorry.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.