Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi. I'm from China.

I'm studying English these days .

I have a web site. I wrote my life down into this site . Sorry, I'm not good at English,so there must be many mistakes in my sentences in English.

Don't talk about politics between China and USA please. Leave it to govenments.I am not the representative of China. I am a common person born in China.What I said and what I do just express what I myself want . I am come from China , but I'm not China.Please don't call me "Chinese".Excuse me , I don't like the suffix "-ese" . I introduce myself like this,"I am from China , I am a Chinan."

Well , let's make friends. I love people from any country , just like those from my own country . I love any country in the world just like the one I call her "motherland".

I am translating my web site into English . I'm pleased to invite you to explore my site. If I make mistakes in my translated sentences , tell me or E-mail me .

Thank you very much.

Welcome to the forum

When you have 10 posts, you may post in the website review forum

Welcome and have fun

Im from asia to btw/ ^_^
    www.DefyStudios.com ___Interactive Design

Hey FromChina,

I'm curious how old are you and what is your sex and what city do you currently live in China? I was also wondering if you've ever visited the great wall of China?

I'm 20, male, and currently live in Fort Worth, Texas, USA. If you have any questions feel free to ask away.
    Kerry Jones

Nice to meet you, I am a Chinese too but I am from Singapore, hope you enjoy yourself in this great forum.

Seems like he has a translator that translate Chinese into English anyhow , Welcome to WHT!
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide
    SEO Services & eMarketing consultancy
    I'll be glad to hear from you

Thanks !

Thank you my friends above.

To Kerry Jones:

I am 29,male, married(my wife is beatiful), and I live in Anyang, Henan, China.

When I was 13, I visited the Great wall. Here's a adage of my country about the great wall,"A man who haven't been on the great wall is not a hero." Accordint to this , I had been a hero when I was 13 years old.Just a joke. In fact, there is a story about the adage above. I will write it on my web site later. (Excuse me , shoud I use the preposition "on" or "in" in this sentence?---Just like this "I will write it in my web site" ?)

I think I make some mistakes in my first post.

In the first post above , I wrote such a sentence like this ,
    "I love people from any country , just like those from my own country . I love any country in the world just like the one I call her 'motherland'."
    I'm not good at English. Maybe the sentence above should be wrotten like this :
    I love people from any country , as those from my own country . I love any country in the world, as the one I call her "motherland".

Right ?

Oh my god .
    Who can help me to correct mistakes in my English?
    My homepage:http://upwind.onlinehn.com/site/
    I need your help on my English.

how's the weather in china?

Take some time to read over the forum rules to read about what you can and can't do when you have more and less than 5 posts.

Asian women are my second favorite kind of women.. next to latin girls of course

Gday Mate

I,m from Australia.

"I love people from any country , just like those from my own country . I love any country in the world just like the one I call her 'motherland'."
    I'm not good at English. Maybe the sentence above should be wrotten like this :
    I love people from any country , as those from my own country . I love any country in the world, as the one I call her "motherland".

I love people from all countries, just as I love people from my own country. I love all countries of the world, as I love my own "Motherland".

Doc
    www.doctorhill.com.au
    Need help? just ask The Doctor
    House calls a specialty
    If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy ?

I don't know if we have the right to correct your English. Most of us, no matter how long we've been using the language, tend to mis-use it on a regular basis.

Welcome to WHT, I'm fairly new myself, but it seems like a nice place to stick around.
    TS-Host, A Tulip Company - Hosting since 1995! - AS7219
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Bargain Dedicated Servers and High performance Dedicated!
    http://www.ts-host.com/ -@- dburling@ts-host.com -@- 1-800-977-TOWN

Originally posted by Tulip-Dennis
    I don't know if we have the right to correct your English. Most of us, no matter how long we've been using the language, tend to mis-use it on a regular basis.

Welcome to WHT, I'm fairly new myself, but it seems like a nice place to stick around.
    That is true and my attempt at correcting the example wasn't vey good however when people ask for help I like to do my best to assist.

Doc
    www.doctorhill.com.au
    Need help? just ask The Doctor
    House calls a specialty
    If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy ?

Welcome
    Since April 2001 Atlantis Services - Proudly servicing everyone's web hosting needs!
    Quote: There is no such thing as "The Best" web hosting provider, but rather only what is best for YOU

Re: Thanks !

Originally posted by FromChina
    Thank you my friends above.

To Kerry Jones:

I am 29,male, married(my wife is beatiful), and I live in Anyang, Henan, China.

When I was 13, I visited the Great wall. Here's a adage of my country about the great wall,"A man who haven't been on the great wall is not a hero." Accordint to this , I had been a hero when I was 13 years old.Just a joke. In fact, there is a story about the adage above. I will write it on my web site later. (Excuse me , shoud I use the preposition "on" or "in" in this sentence?---Just like this "I will write it in my web site" ?)
    'IN' is the right preposition.
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide

Just remember, it's been said often that English (or American, for that matter) is the hardest language in the world to master.

Anyone that's not a native English speaker that can master the English language is definitely a person to be impressed by.

Welcome to WHT, FromChina. I hope that we can all help you with your English lessons.
    Doug Hazard - "retired" Web Hosting Master
    * Full Stack (Web/WP) Dev for The Catholic Diocese of Richmond (160+ sites)
    * Sports Photographer, Media Personality and CFB Historian
    * Tech Admin for several Sports Networks/Sites

Thank you my friends who replied my post and who corrected mistakes in my English. I need these indeed. Although you are kind ,please don't tolerate my mistakes in English.Point them out to me, and tell me the correct sentences in English please, if it is not too trouble for you. Thank you. I really want to use perfect English freely.
    My homepage:http://upwind.onlinehn.com/site/
    I need your help on my English.

Thank you my friends who replied my post and who corrected mistakes in my English. I need these indeed. Although you are kind ,please don't tolerate my mistakes in English.Point them out to me, and tell me the correct sentences in English please, if it is not too trouble for you. Thank you. I really want to use perfect English freely.
    I will be sure to point them out, if you would like.

I am impressed by even your current ability. Keep learning! Your skills will come very much in handy.

Welcome to you!

I just recently had a chat with him, he works as a teacher of computer and he gets $850 monthly - isn't that amazing?
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide

Teachers are never paid enough.
    Doug Hazard - "retired" Web Hosting Master
    * Full Stack (Web/WP) Dev for The Catholic Diocese of Richmond (160+ sites)
    * Sports Photographer, Media Personality and CFB Historian
    * Tech Admin for several Sports Networks/Sites

Hi! Welcome to the forums, observe the rules at all times and your time here should be constructive and enjoyable.

Well, ******** aside, welcome! Don't be too hard on yourself - your English is pretty good.

Jord
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius

Welcome! My grandfather was from China too!

side note: Congratulation, Rockets won today!

Welcome FromChina, hope you'll have a good time with us.
    We've cleaned up the air, but polluted our souls,
    We've conquered the atom, but not our prejudice,
    We write more, but learn less.
    [WHTHOLIC]

Originally posted by The Bear
    Just remember, it's been said often that English (or American, for that matter) is the hardest language in the world to master.

Anyone that's not a native English speaker that can master the English language is definitely a person to be impressed by.
    FromChina, you type English quite well, I'm impressed.
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management • Search Engine Optimization • Pay Per Click • Email Marketing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast