Busy/Highly Ranked Site Open for Text, Banner and Button ads.

Hey all,

My site:

My stats:

Alexa Rating (in the top 100,000): 85,641

I am looking to open my site up for several banner ads, buttons, and text links. The top banner spot will be open in two days.

Site Description: The site attracts mostly bloggers from all sides of the spectrum (white collar, college students, conservatives, liberals, etc). It is a site that has thousands of debate going on from technology to philosophy.

Package Prices:

• Frontpage single text-link listing: $5/mo.
    • Site-wide text-link listing: $10/mo.
    • Forum-Page ( $4.50/mo.
    • Free 3 months of Free Forum-Page Advertising: PM me for a link to a referral site (similar to that free ipod one). Complete a free offer for me, and get 3 free months of advertising in our "Frontpage Sponsors" section. PM me for details

Contact me: Send me a pm or email [email protected]

Let me know if you would like to do something different like a banner or button. We can work something out.

how much for a banner? ill take a txt link site wide please pm or mail me payment details

Pm sent

Interested for a banner on the top for pm me pls

got back to you with some info via pm

New Hampshire
    I'm also interested in banner advertising.

alrighty, pm sent

i'm interested in a banner spot or 2 iHost v3 in beta Host Automation - iPanel v4 beta With Forced Ads in User Sites, illegal file scanner, and new post 4 hosting feature
    www.domainuptime.comSite monitoring

Iam intrested in a banner, you didnt mention the price? any rotation? and what payment methods do you accept?

I accept paypal. I have sent you all the info on the banners