HTML problem with IE browser.

I'm having a bit of problem with one of my html in IE 6 browser.
    The page looks fine in firefox and netscape but for some reason it look mess up in IE6 and I don't know how to fix it.

Here's the page in question:

http://www.rpgdreamersalliance.com/jobs/warrior.php

If you notice when I add in the blank image as a test run, it stretches the middle table or middle table cell for some reason when it shouldn't. It looks proper and fine in firefox and netscape but I don't know why it stretches the page like that in IE6. Does anyone know why it does that or a fix for that for IE6?

This is a problem that occurs from time to time. Usually, it is a website working only in IE and not Firefox or any other browser, not in this case. Your tables have an error on them, that IE does not like to configure, you need to change the size of your tables in the html file. I can not give you specific directions on exactly what to do at this time, you might wnt to change the .php to a .html and view it in Frontpage (The only good thing FP is used for is fixing errors for other Microsoft Problems). I wil try to look into this issue later myself, keep an eye out for things that may help you solve your problem.
    Phlint! Web Media [http://phlint.com]
    [email protected]

welcome to the world of problems with IE! Microsoft doesn't follow standards and many times you will have problems due to this. There are a number of hacks that can fix problems as well. However, I am sure that this is a coding problem, check your tables as Phlint suggested.

I don't have a PC nor IE, so I can't test it out for ya.
    [color=#666666]Ackoo Solutions, LLC

Originally posted by phlint
    I wil try to look into this issue later myself, keep an eye out for things that may help you solve your problem.
    If you can find the reason please let me know because truthfully I've look at everything and can't find a reason for it.

Can you post screenshots?

I can't seem to find the difference between IE and FF
    www.Yekaroo.com - Your Chinese Radio Online!

I also have the same problem

I designed my sites with <div> and css, all are ok with IE, but few days later a friend told me that why your websites looks so urgly?
    He was using Mozzila.

God, still not fixed yet.

Dreamweaver's mish mash of disorganized html and css always gives me headache though not as bad as FrontPage.

The problem may lie with specifying a width of 100% for all the tables. In Mozilla/Firefox it correctly interprets 100% as 100% of whatever width is actually nneded and available to be used. In IE it would seem 100% means whatever the width the browser can reach at full screen. Initially try removing the width="100%" from that inner table with the 500x300 image and see if it solves your problem. Alternatively remove the same specification from the top level table and see what happens.

My recommendation is to stop using tables for layout execpt for tabular data. Layout is what css is for. Just my 2 cents.
    "Obsolesence is just a lack of imagination."

Ya. Getting rid of the 100% of some of the table and table cell tags did the trick.