Question Any Free Auto Account Creators for cPanel?

I asked my host this question and they refered me to phpCoin but thats not I was looking for, any out there that doesn't cost money? - Cheap cPanel Virtual Hosting: Fantastico and more. LIVE HELP!
    <<< See Forum Guidelines for more information on Signature formatting. >>>

Try looking into, Under Web Hosting. I am aware there are several of these scripts there.

3. Curious

I'm curious what it is about phpCoin that was not what your looking for. The program has a plug-in that can automatically create accounts using Cpanel/WHM?

We use phpCoin on our <<< domain >>>. The reason we do is because the forums are absolutely stupendous. The developers are very open and very specific when answering problems.
    Last edited by SoftWareRevue; 05-09-2005 at 11:25 PM.

you can use cpanel with this script without giving them cpanel access it creates a ftp account,email and a db or varibles of, can also install a forum in users accounts. a very good free script
    and this script my pre-signup will keep alot of the free email users out,thus most of the abuse i found out, has flood control ,ip ban,host ban, email bans.
    and use this script as your file manager ,load it to your own server

or using whm/cpanel i say use autohost2, works pretty much outa the box and easy setup. around 25.00 bucks i think. i just checked their site it on sale for 12.49
    Cost reduced, 50% off regular 24.95
    Last edited by freezone; 05-13-2005 at 12:25 AM.

La Habra, CA
    TopNotch do you recommend phpcoin? Is there any security risk or something I should know about it before I get it?

If all you need is an auto account creator then you could write one yourself

Phpcoin is great for free software. What made you think it was not free just download the whm addon and they have an ipn addon as well.