Anyone used "internationalnumber.com" for VoIP?

http://www.internationalnumber.com/

Has anyone used them before? They look decent, and have great prices.

I'm thinking about using them because they allow me to "bring my own device" (an SPA-3000), and they offer Vancouver, Canada phone numbers.

I would be using them mostly FROM France. (ie: When we move to France, this will be our telecom connection for "back home" people to call us. The SPA-3000 will let me tie in the local french phone system to the VoIP, so callers from home will go directly to my local french cell phone at local rates. (And I can call from my cell to the device, which then connects me to the VoIP for cheap long distance from my local french cell.)

Any reviews on this company?

Thanks!
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

Have you also considered other VOIP providers such as Vonage or Primus?
    What's your budget?

Seriously, what's your budget?

Originally posted by RossMAN
    Have you also considered other VOIP providers such as Vonage or Primus?
    I have, however my needs are fairly unique.

1) The voip provider MUST allow "bring your own device". I need to use the SPA-3000 to accomplish the "bridge" to the local phone service, from the voip provider, etc...

This rules out such services as vonage, primus, etc.. they do not allow you to use your own ATA device. You MUST use theirs.

2) I need a 604 (vancouver, Canada) phone number. This rules out broadvoice and most other "US only" providers.

These two requirements combined means that almost all the "popular" providers will not work for me. Thus, I'm trying to find one that allows for me to use my own ATA, and gives me a 604 number. So far I've only found a small handful.. and most of them are way overpriced even compared to vonage. (Which is the most expensive of the popular providers.)

This http://www.internationalnumber.com provider seems to fit my needs, but they appear to be fairly new so I was hoping for a review or words from existing users. I've contacted their support/customer service a few times now and I've been impressed with their responses and answers.. so I'll probably go ahead and sign up with them.

(I'm just waiting for the SPA-3000 device to arrive.)
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

Not sure if you can read French, seems to mention internationalnumber.com

Here are 200+ threads discussing the SPA-3000, maybe a few alternatives will be mentioned in some of those threads?
    What's your budget?

mrzippy. have you had a look at Voice Pulse. They are based in the States, you definately can use your own device, I am using them. You can get American numbers but I am not sure about Canadian numbers. It suited me as I didn't have to sign up for a plan I simply buy prepaid time. http://connect.voicepulse.com

Doc
    www.doctorhill.com.au
    Need help? just ask The Doctor
    House calls a specialty
    If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy ?

Originally posted by TheDoctor
    .... have you had a look at Voice Pulse?
    Yes, I have. They do not offer Canadian phone numbers, and they don't know when they will. They also do not hav a mailing list to sign up for to be notified of when they will have Canadian numbers.

Their customer service was good. Took them only 2 days to reply to my first inquiry email, and 1 day to reply to my second.

But... no Canadian numbers means I can't use them.

rossman , it doesnt mention it at all...its about videotron (montreal cable isp) launching its voip service on montreal southshore (trust me, its where im from and im french)

Originally posted by Blitz Inc
    rossman , it doesnt mention it at all...its about videotron (montreal cable isp) launching its voip service on montreal southshore (trust me, its where im from and im french)
    Thanks, I wasn't sure as I don't speak or read French.

I did state earlier that it merely mentioned internationalnumber.com, that's all
    What's your budget?