var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('350px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('330px');
$50 SMF forum intergration (php)
Will give $50 if a user can intergrate SMF with phpwebthings portal.
logins must be intergrated as with all or most of the forum features and it needs to be interggrated with the phpwebthings user profile.
If you are interested in doing this let me know. Also if say 90% of what i requested is only possible and you cannot do the other 10% let me know and I will accommodate this.
But it must include some working functionality.
- Will send money via paypal
And if I were to up it to $75?
45 views and no replies?
They did some great work for me.. worth a try!