Bank transfer, any ideas on this?

OK, so I setup to accept credit cards because my business needs it which it fine and works well. Now, I have a few friends that want to use it too but the thing it all the money gets deposited into my checking account. Does anyone know of a way(or a new bank) that I can transfer funds out to another bank account easily(free)? Thanks.

Talk to your bank about an ACH Account.

In my Bank of America account, via online banking, there is a feature where I can transfer funds to any other BofA customer, or to outside accounts (outside BofA) and I can do it all via the online banking at bankofamerica.com
    josh

Can't you just use the payment option within your online banking area? I bank with barclays and can send payments to people with all other banks for free. All you need is a sort code and account number. It takes 3-5 working days though.

Matt

These are all built in ACH accounts. If your online bank doesn't already have it, you should contact them, and they'll set you up.

If they all have the same bank - see what the online banking features are. We all use B of A here and they make it easy to transfer money back and forth between accounts

All different banks so I could be any banks. Is this the same as a wire transfer? Anyone know a bank that can automate it, like using an API or something...that would be ideal.

An ACH Account is basically an API system to transfer funds between banks. Do research on it!

What country are you in?
    Its easy to transfer money between Canadian banks with Interac Online.

Im in the US