Hello,

SonataWeb.Net is currently on the lookout for two positions to be filled. These positions are sales/support positions so you'll need to be well versed with our plans as well as the ability tackle support issues that arise.

The workload for this job is currently reletively low, ranging from just a few tickets per day, to sometimes over 25. At night, it's possible for their to be just a few tickets that need answered, but it is still very important that they are answered in the same short period of time as tickets submitted during the day.

cPanel/WHM is used as the control panel on all of our servers, with that you'll need to know it like the back of your hand. It's under importand that you understand how it works, 'it's hidden features' (Bugs, Problems, Oddities). Working from just a reseller or user level is not enough, root knowledge is necessary. Likewise, you will also need to know how to use SSH/Command line. There may be times when a server experiences trouble and you're the first person on the scene. It's necessary that diagnosis and fixes are implemented quickly, and efficiently.

A strong understanding of the English language is necessary. Almost all of our customers are based in the USA, or other English speaking countries. It's necessary that you're able to understand comprehend what the user is asking and then convey your thoughts in a understandable manor back to the user. I'm a stickler for grammar as I feel it represents a company to potential and current customers. I absolutely will not tolerate any kind of foul language, internet languages (LOL, LMAO, ROFL) on either our support forum, or obviously through the helpdesk.

Technical Aspects that are absolutely needed;
- Linux Operating System
- Apache, PHP, MySQL, APF
- cPanel/WHM
- Fantastico
- RVSkins

If you feel you're a good candidate for this job, send an email to [email protected] with the following information;
- Name
- WHT Username
- Contact Details (IM Names, Email, Phone ... etc)
- Level of Experience
- Times available to work
- Any Refrences
- Desired Pay Rate/Schedule of Pay (Keep in mind, I love giving bonus')

The above details are absolutely necessary. Without them, your email will be immediately trashed. Please include as much detail as possible. This is a sales/support job, sell me why you're the perfect candidate for the job.

Please no forum PM's, or Instant messages. There will be more than one person in the decision process and it's necessary that we both get to see your resume. This will make it considerbly easier and a much more fair process. Please no canned reply's. When replying to support tickets I don't ever expect to see a canned reply given to a customer, surely when interviewing for a job, you shouldn't out a canneld reply. Also, I'm not looking for outsourced support or server management companies. If I've confused you, or you don't know how to answer a question feel free to send me an email and I'll get back to you explaining it a little better ... hopefully clearer.

Thank you for reading. I know all of you are highly qualified and if we somehow pass you up in this selection process we do keep applications on hand for at least 6 months. You may be receiving a call from us sometime in the future when we're hiring again.