Small, Established Host for Sale

I've come to a point where I have too much going on in my life to do my company justice. For a while it started to flourish and was my only source of income, but now I have all sorts of other things to worry about. We've lost a lot of clients to newer "budget" hosts.

What remains is approximately 25 active packages, using 18gb of storage and less than 20gb of bandwidth per month. All accounts on the system are current and paid to date.

19 Packages provide a monthly income of $314.98 for a total of $3779.96 annually. 9 Additional packages provide $539.29 on an annual payment basis. Total yearly income is $4319.25. These clients have been with the company for a long time and I see no reason for them to depart.

Sale of the company includes clients, domain name, website, and billing system. Our company uses ModernBill however a copy of WHMAutoPilot is include as well. An owned copy of LiveSupport from Kayako will go with the company as well. These licenses are not being sold individually, they belong to the company, and will be included in the sale.

Asking price is $6,000 o.b.o. for the whole thing. I'm not looking to become rich, just get what everything is worth. I could probably get more by selling everything individually but I just don't have the time.

The company itself was established in April 2002. Our server is currently being paid monthly through LiquidWeb. Expense for that server is $189/month - but I can assure you these accounts could easily be transferred to another machine with existing accounts. Usage is anything but heavy. We have run CPanel/WHM from the start. A custom control panel skin is also included (although it is out of date and will probably need a little updating). All the clients have been transferred to the x skin and have had plenty of time to grow accustomed to it.

Please contact [email protected] with questions or offers.
    Last edited by goingtosell; 05-06-2005 at 06:56 PM.

I will be adding to the description via replies by including answers to questions that have been received by email. Here is the first batch:

Can you provide the approximate age/duration for each account you
    currently host?
    Approximate age would be approximately 1.5 years. Our oldest account
    on file is actually the first signup and has been with us since the
    beginning of 2002.

Are your current clients aware that you are selling the business?
    They are not aware of the pending sale.

What is the configuration of the server at LiquidWeb?
    1600 GB Premium Multi-Homed Bandwidth
    Pentium 4 3.0 GHZ Hyperthreaded
    2GB DDR PC3200
    120GB 7200RPM SATA / 8MB Cache
    50 GB Remote Backup
    Linux - CentOS 3

How long have you been hosting with LiquideWeb?
    Our server with them is new within the last month. Accounts had been
    hosted at FDC Servers before that. The transition was invisible to
    clients except that they noticed an increase in thoroughput and

Atlanta, GA
    your asking price is a little high. I might would be interested otherwise.
    [color=#666666]Ackoo Solutions, LLC

It does say OBO or "Or Best Offer." Feel free to email me with what you deem appropriate and I'll let you know if its within the range of current offers or not.

Can you tell us what the plans are? (ie. space/bandwidth/price)

Ethelbert, MB, Canada
    I've made you an offer through Gmail ;-)

Christian A. Herrnboeck ([email protected])
    MonteCarloHosting :: Advanced, Web 2.0, Business Class Hosting Solutions
    Shared, Reseller, Cloud, and Dedicated Solutions
    Backed by the World's Most Advanced Systems

How many clients you have currently ? and how about your SE Ranking?
    :: Unlimited Reseller Hosting :: Host UNLIMITED DOMAINS resell web hosting services at your own price and brand. Complete transparency in every aspect...
    Special Windows Reseller plans Now Available
    :: R-e-s-e-l-l-e-r-H-o-s-t-i-n-g-S-i-t-e-.c-o-m ::