Cimk.com *4-on-1 Search*

I am interested in selling Cimk.com. It is a custom and exclusive script to the site. The site enables users to search 4 major search engines on 1 page. The front page, is very simple and straight to the point, it randomizes between 7 .css also, so new look everytime you go on. The site is relatively new, revenue can be earned by enabling ads to show in the top frame of search results, try it out to see what I mean.

I open very open to offers, but hopefully looking for bids starting at $120 and a BIN of $250.

Thanks.
      0 Not allowed!

Looks exactly like my former site (now owned by another individual).

http://www.nomez.com
      0 Not allowed!

Sale Ended. Thanks.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi, I have recently done some investigation. Not only is this just an "inspired" website, it is a direct RIP.

The code is stolen, and everything is basically copied over. I know this because you are using the exact same variable, and exactly the same coding syntax as Nomez.com

The new owner has been notified, and further action will be persued by him, as I am no longer the owner of the website.

Thank you for your time.
      0 Not allowed!

Erm, I didn't sell the site. Decided to keep it.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Host Registry
    Erm, I didn't sell the site. Decided to keep it.
    Heh, not sure if that redeems you of stealing...
      0 Not allowed!

Arghhf, fine... I used Nomez.com as inspiration and a building block. Wait till I improve upon it. It's not like I actually STOLE the code.
      0 Not allowed!

lol how hard is it to come up with iframes or frames to do that?

it isnt like the script uses the SEs api to populate the search results.

I wouldnt consider it stealing exactly.

not much the current owner of nomez.com can do unless the design was taken, which it wasnt.

Cimk.com as it stands anyways has no design so i wouldnt even imagine that someone would buy it for the price that host registry is asking for. :-)

I would suggest improving the design and possible include other options as well for more advanced search capabilities.

I mean moreover i would say the idea for multisite search was even taken from another site that i am familiar with.

just my 2 cents
    Developer, SysAdmin & Online Marketing Fanatic

Come to MosaicMercantile.com for all of your Mosaic Tile supplies.
    For all of you that need help getting started here is a Mosaic Tile cutting basics tutorial.
      0 Not allowed!

OMG HE STOLE SOME IFRAMES!!! FEDERAL PRISON I SAY
      0 Not allowed!

Pathetic.

Ripping off a site is just that and you guys saying "hey its ok" are retarded.
    André Allen | E: aallen(a)linovus.ca
    Linovus Holdings Inc
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers & Public Cloud | USA, Canada & UK - 24x7x365 Support
      0 Not allowed!

RenderStream and Host Registry, will you both please open a ticket at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/helpdesk/ and furnish any relevant information. Please include a link to this thread, as well, in your initial ticket.

Thread closed, pending investigation.
    Douglas Hazard - Certifiable Sports Junkie and Sports Community Enthusiast

Host of Two Cents Radio - Follow @TwoCentsRadio on Twitter (@BearlyDoug on Twitter)
      0 Not allowed!