Thread: way of spam

way of spam

Hello everyone,

We started to call comercials "spam"(as one artist said, movies are inserts between commercials for idiots). Adverts - spam, screams - spam. Radio, tv, toys, spamers on the streets, visiting houses just to say "how wonderfull their product is". Yeasterday saleswoman at the local store, when bought something, asked me if i dont want lottery tickets. :/ ******* spam
    Saw The Simsons movie about commercial church(all packed will spam).
    What is the most interesting way of spam? I mean, you ever dealed. Because i was thinking, maybe really the only one place where is no cpam is church.

Wainting for ideas

dont forget those telemarketeers, that mostly call during dinner time, and ask the most pointless questions..

Have you ever walked the strip in Las Vegas with all the guys and gals that have those mini-flyers that they smack with their hands and try to hand you. They have pictures and phone numbers of local call girls.

Or

Ever been to Puerto Vallarta or Cancun or any place downtown where tons of people are trying to get you to time share presentations?
    Rich
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site

Well, some spam forums, message boards, guestbooks, blogs etc. to get pagerank. I think it is pointless (then again, all spam are) and damn annoying (then again, all spam are).
    New site: www.talkutas.com