opinions on 123cheapdomains?

Hi all,

Would appreciate some info about 123cheapdomains from anyone who's registered with them.

Is the interface decent? eg. Can you renew multiple domains at one time?

And is their support good? If I have a domain emergency, can I count on getting a reply from them within an hour or two?

thanks in advance, all input welcome

$13.95 each domain? Seems expensive
    Domain Maven

wow. nobody uses them??? *sigh* that doesn't bode well

they're expensive because they're openSRS resellers, i guess. but i can live with that because it's the system i prefer.

Re: opinions on 123cheapdomains?

Originally posted by ryu
    Is the interface decent? eg. Can you renew multiple domains at one time?

And is their support good? If I have a domain emergency, can I count on getting a reply from them within an hour or two?
    Why not ask them about the multi domain renewal and some other things?

This way you would see how fast they reply and whether you get the infos you've asked for

Originally posted by ryu
    because they're openSRS resellers, i guess. but i can live with that because it's the system i prefer.
    What do you prefer about their system so much?
    Domain Maven

I recently took over as an admin at a company that is using 123cheapdomains. Our domain expired with no warning, and we did not even get a redirect to an error message! All our systems that relied on the domain went down overnight and we had a few serious revenue losing incidents where customers were unable to do their jobs. Stay away from 123cheapdomains, they are neiter cheap nor reliable.

Even after we renewed the domain, we were still offline for a few days as these guys are just resellers that have to process everything manually with the real registrar.

I never found any problem with 123cheapdomains. Price of domains vary from site to site. Keep looking for the beat offer.
    Fast Domain Search: Use Domain Champion's free tool to quickly find available domain names on 285 Domain Extensions!