* P4 3.2 GHZ_____$109/m NO SETUP!_____200 GB HD 1 GB RAM

HARDWARE SPECS:
    P4 3.2E GHZ Hyperthreading Enabled
    1 MB L2 Cache!
    1 GB Ram(PC3200 Premium)
    200 GB SATA Hard Drive(1.5 times as fast as IDE)
    24 Hours of KVM over IP per month Included (Usually Extra)

Signup

SERVER INFORMATION:
    Any Operation System You would Like (We usually recommend Fedora or CentOS)
    Fast Activation

Signup

BANDWIDTH INFORMATION
    Multiple OC48 Connections or beter
    1000 GB Multihomed Bandwidth
    8 I.P.

Control Panel Information:
    cPanel: $20 per month (just on this server)
    DirectAdmin: $99 one time (just on this server)
    Webmin Free (on all servers)

Fast Setup Times!

If you have any questions please e-mail us at sales [at] zanadoo dot com

All of our servers are located in San Diego, CA and are connected to 10mbps or 100mbps ports on a backbone of the following providers: Level(3), MCI, Verio, Qwest and XO and more with at least oc-48 connections or better.

IRC Is allowed however you will be responsible for all related bandwidth costs.

Zanadoo provides the highest quality server hardware and network at a competitive price. If you need a reliable dedicated server on a fast network Zanadoo is the place to go.

SUPER HOT: P4 2.8 GHZ $66 Per month billed yearly
    Last edited by zinet; 05-06-2005 at 12:52 PM.

Re: P4 3.2 GHZ_____$109/m NO SETUP!_____200 GB HD 1 GB RAM

Originally posted by zinet

IRC Is allowed however you will be responsible for all related bandwidth costs.

I am confused by this a bit...One thing is unclear. Are you saying that as long as the bandwidth usage stays under 1000g/month, there will be no other charges, and you have no other problems with IRC?

Re: Re: P4 3.2 GHZ_____$109/m NO SETUP!_____200 GB HD 1 GB RAM

Originally posted by million
    I am confused by this a bit...One thing is unclear. Are you saying that as long as the bandwidth usage stays under 1000g/month, there will be no other charges, and you have no other problems with IRC?
    That is correct as long as you do not receive any dos, ddos attacks or any other IRC related attacks.

Hey, thanks for the quick response
    No one likes ddos or dos attacks. I am part of a rather large IRC network though (40000+ users at any given time), and although it is not a regular occurrance, there are times when someone feels the need to attack our servers...In the event that a ddos attack occurred, how would you handle this? Would immeadiately pulling the box be your solution or are you willing to work with customers?

We are willing to work with customers. If you are there to contact we would contact you immidiately. If we can not contact you and the attack is affecting other servers we may be forced to take other actions.

do you guys have ddos protection?
    does cpanel comes with fantastico?

how much to add another 1Gb of ram and secondary disk?
    Linux System admin (since 2001)
    * cPanel/WHM, Directadmin, Apache, DNS, PHP, HyperVM, Lxadmin, Openvz*

Hi Jayzee,

We do offer ddos protection if you need it. cPanel does not come with fantastico for this server.

To add another 1 GB of ram and a secondary disk it would cost a 1 time fee of $199 or an extra $49 per month.

I am currently using Zanadoo for one of my servers. The same as the boxes advertised above.

We have been very satisfied with the machine and the service.

bodhisattva -Thank you very much for the comment. It is highly appreciated.