Aveiro - PORTUGAL

Thumbs up Fast upgrade with LiquidWeb

I have one dedicated with LiquidWeb, its all right, these guys are very professional.

The server: Pentium 4 3.0Ghz HT with 1Gb RAM, running Fedora Core 2 and WHM/cPanel.

The mission: Upgrade this server to a Dual Xeon 2.66Ghz with 2Gb RAM... without re-install and minimal downtime.

Result: in exactly 40 minutes, my server back with new configuration.

I just order the new server and schedule the best time for me (2-5am) - nothing more, just sit and relax...

Maybe this is normal for some people, but LiquidWeb staff are great, the service is very good also. Since I started with LiquidWeb (4 months) I get 100% uptime, monitored from two external locations.

Thanks Zac and all LiquidWeb staff.

Alvaro Carneiro

Good to heard that, just moved to them 2 weaks ago

So far so good, Very good staff and Very good Network.
    Portugal Networks
    Shared and Reseller cPanel Accounts. NEW! Windows 2003 with Plesk, ASP.NET 2.0 and MSSQL 2005.

That's good. Maybe I look for them when i need a dedi
    Singapore Managed Colocation
    Singapore BGP Announcement

New York, NY
    Kudos to LiquidWeb. Nice to hear a good review =)

MediaLayer, LLC - Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

I have 4 servers and a vps with them, only complaint I have with them is they have no unmetered plans tis a shame Most of the guys know who I am when I call.
    << Please review signature guidelines >>