[FOR FREE] PHP Simpe/Intermediate Programming

I am currently seeking to work for/help someone with any simple/intermediate level PHP programming needs. I am knowledgable in both HTML and CSS, and I have recently begun programming with PHP. I am not entirely new to "real" programming, and would rate my php abilities around intermediate. I do know the basics of MySQL and flat file databases. In order to learn from hands on experience programming the language, I am willing to complete smaller projects/work with others on large projects for no monetary compensation...Not that I'd refuse any money if offered.

I live in the Eastern US, and I have a pretty open schedule as far as availability is concerned until I manage to find a real job. Send me a PM if you would be interested in allowing me to learn while helping you. First come, first serve!

Emailed You

Ack. That should definitely say "[FOR FREE] PHP SimpLe/Intermediate Programming." I'm not illiterate...I guess that's what I get for posting at 5 in the morning..

Are you interested in doing mods for existing CMS'es?

If so, get back to me I have a mod I need coded.

Do you have any completed projects/ code for review? I am willing to consider completion bonuses of some sort if you are have some good programming practices / conventions.
    Like us on Facebook to qualify for discounts!
    http://www.sprintserve.net
    Offering: | Internap FCP Bandwidth! | Rebootless Kernel Updates! | Magento Optimized Hosting | Wordpress Hosting |
    Services: | Managed Multiple Cores 64bit Servers | Server Management |

While I have received a few responses, I have not been able to successfully communicate and obtain a project to work on. If there is anyone else out there who needs assistance with a project/full creation of a small project, please pm me the details and I can be in touch very shortly.

Well, I've sent you a PM & email. You've not responded to either messages.