Exit traffic exchange- worth it

Hi I have a site that is getting just over 1000 uniques a day. I want to build the traffic to the site and was thinking of using a exit traffic network. basically when a visitor leaves a site they open another site from there network as a full pop under.

has anyone tried something like that? and what is you opinion on it?

Pop up, pop under, no matter -- people generally hate such tactics. There are better ways of generating traffic, which don't piss people off, IMHO.
    Eric J. Bowman, principal
    Bison Systems Corporation coming soon: a new sig!
    I'm just a poor, unfrozen caveman Webmaster. Your new 'standards' frighten, and confuse me...

ha, this is the worst idea in the world. Its a good way to get everyone to HATE your site and never want to go back. Don't even consider this!
    [color=#666666]Ackoo Solutions, LLC

lol i wasn't too keen on it anyway, but i want more traffic lol

Stay away from these things if for no other reason than to not put any more money in the pockets of these companies that provide "targeted" visitors. The only visitors that sites get from these tactics are targeted, angry customers.
    Rich
    Husband, Father, Retired Marine, Geek

I hate pop ups & pop unders. I rarely see them in Firefox now.

It's always tempting when you see the pay rates for popups and popunders, but in reality it'll give your site a bad feel. Also, the amount of pop up blockers out there now, it really wouldnt be worth it.
    Feel free to visit my sites: GTA San Andreas | My Portfolio

IKHAM i agree with you about popup being bad. but in the entertainment sector you can get away with having 12hour capped popunders.

Do not ever use popups/unders to advertise your site. Most people are annoyed by them and close them immediatly after they come, without watching the site.
    For more traffic it's better to join traffic-exchange programs

agreed dont use popups on your site. Most people have popup bockers either way.

ha, this is the worst idea in the world. Its a good way to get everyone to HATE your site and never want to go back. Don't even consider this!
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

it's a fact tha more than 75% people , they install popup bockers

no way to get traffic more, no way no door no window