iDevAffiliate or Ultimate Affiliate

Hi,

I need to figure out which one I want to use for my upcoming affiliate program, it's either: iDevAffiliate or Ultimate Affiliate since I'm going to integrate it with ModernBill.

Basically I just want to setup an affiliate program to generate more sales, does anyone have any suggetions to which program is better?

Since iDevAffiliate is only $100, and Ultimate Affiliate is $200, I'd like to know if it's really worth that extra $100, or if I should stick with iDevAffiliate. Looking at the features and trying the demo out, they are both really good.
    Bounceweb - Great cPanel shared and reseller Web Hosting.
    Wattoogle - Energy Saving Google Search... or if you just like the black background.

I've used both and would definately recommend idev

neither are anywhere near perfect but definately idev is better

I just purchased Idev about a month ago and have not fully implemented it yet but so far really like it. It is not as flexible as I like but it covers most everything I was looking for.

I took a long look at both of them, and I really like the responsiveness of the support with IDEV. The only thing that I donít like is that I wanted to offer a commission on the first month of hosting of like 30%, but if the customer signs up for 3,6, or 12 months it calculates the full payment and not just the first month. But not finding one that did that, it just means that when you go into approve the commission you just need to check the actual package they signed up for and then adjust.

Another vote for Idev. Easy to install and does everything I need it to do and good product support.

I think iDev it is then. Are you guys using Modernbill too? In the Modernbill configuration for the recurring comission it states that you can do a X number of days for the commision, but lets say you do 30, I'm sure you will have some 6month and 1year sign ups so what happens then?
    Bounceweb - Great cPanel shared and reseller Web Hosting.
    Wattoogle - Energy Saving Google Search... or if you just like the black background.

Originally posted by rhsadmin
    iDevAffiliate can it be integrated into autopilot software
    I never tried it but I found this thread in the WHMAutopilot Forum That tells you how to integrate it. http://www.whmautopilot.com/forum/in...showtopic=5386

Originally posted by rhsadmin
    Thank you for locating the article
    Anytime. I am a Modernbill user but I can't wait to see the v3 of WHMAutopilot. Then again, I can't wait to see v5 of Modernbill

Originally posted by wcws
    Anytime. I am a Modernbill user but I can't wait to see the v3 of WHMAutopilot. Then again, I can't wait to see v5 of Modernbill
    Me too.

Too bad there are no real competitors for Modernbill in terms of features, if there was a good one I would switch.
    ^_^

I use mbill and idev, and they seem to pass the information well and it was easy to setup. But like i said if someone pays 6, or 12 months I just have to go in and manually recalc the commission. Not really a big deal though

Both are pretty good but Ultimate Affiliate is MUCH more straightforward in my opinion. You can't go wrong with either though.
    HOSTMYBOARD.com-Message Board Hosting Directory
    Affordable Advertising Packages Are Now Available.