Adobe GoLive CS crashes everytime

Do you use Adobe GoLive to design your website?

I have the last version, CS, I have never used such unstable soft. It crashes every 5 minutes! A shame for a $700 programm!
    .:. Enterprise SAN Consultant .:.

Do you use Adobe GoLive to design your website?
    No. Not on your life.
    I have the last version, CS, I have never used such unstable soft. It crashes every 5 minutes! A shame for a $700 programm!
    That's a shame. Notepad, Crimson Editor, Notepad++, nVu, et. al. are free, and they never crash
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Yes, note pad is a great soft when you consider everything

But it is not easy to make pages with many tables, flash... by typing the html. Even when you know how to do it, it is time consumming

I suppose it all depends on how comfortable you're willing to get with it. Coding by hand is far more precise, predictable and browser/visitor-friendly than anything those editors produce, but people do tend to find the time issue bothersome. I'm a Homesite user, and the tag completion is a handy feature. I've found coding by hand to be a lot faster than using a graphical editor, but that's because I've worked at it for a long time.

Just for kicks, give nVu a try (http://www.nvu.com). It's a WYSIWYG editor, but the markup it produces is a little nicer than the others, it's free, and I've never had it crash on me once. Of course, I've hardly ever used it...but I've heard it's very stable.

GoLive is worthless. At one point, it was as bad as FrontPage. Nowadays, it's mediocre, and will probably go away as soon as Macromedia's software is incorporated into Adobe packages. Good riddance to it!
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Thank you :-) I am downloading it!