hostnetway, recent stability?

Does anybody have any positive/negative feedback on hostnetway as of late?

i did a quick search on them and found some negative posts mainly dealing with their dedicated servers, and after checking their website noticed that they have been in business since march 04 but their forums are practically empty and the oldest post is in 05 sometime.

I'm wondering if they re-did their website thus the loss of forum posts, and more importantly their stability as of late. (web hosting wise please)

thanks.

I don't think they've had any problems lately.

the last thing I can think of is a shared server crash that happened in early March.

not sure if all the accounts were restored properly though ...

Hi zero0ne
    Yeah, they resold through the NYNOC a while ago, but they had many problems with them, so they split and HN stopped reselling for them
    Just last week did they buy their own space and start offering again directly
    The forums were recently added to the website actually, and I assume not all customers know about the fourms.

I've been with HostNetway for about 6 months now, and I rarely even go to their main page, so that's kinda new to me as well. As far as their stability, they really do know what they are doing regarding support, uptime and management.
    I get responses within a couple minutes, 2 hours max, although I don't use support very often. Overall, uptime is good too. I hope this helps

Originally posted by Tamilan
    Hi zero0ne
    Yeah, they resold through the NYNOC a while ago, but they had many problems with them, so they split and HN stopped reselling for them
    Just last week did they buy their own space and start offering again directly
    The forums were recently added to the website actually, and I assume not all customers know about the fourms.

I've been with HostNetway for about 6 months now, and I rarely even go to their main page, so that's kinda new to me as well. As far as their stability, they really do know what they are doing regarding support, uptime and management.
    I get responses within a couple minutes, 2 hours max, although I don't use support very often. Overall, uptime is good too. I hope this helps

thanks bud it does.

and after i posted this i noticed that someone sent out some e-mails about using the hostnetway forums someone must be watching

Hello zero0ne,

Yes, we take these types of threads as suggestions in our view, as we notice that for some people, a company forum shows something about the company, which is obviously part of the case here. Only about 3% of our customers are actually registered on the forum, so we went ahead and released an e-mail to all customers to try to give them motivation to register on the forums. However it looks as if this e-mail is not in effect yet

We hope to get at least 45% of our customers registered in the next 3 months.
    ColoInSeattle - From 1U to cage space colocation in Seattle
    ServerStadium - Affordable Dedicated Servers
    Come visit our 18k sq ft. facility in Seattle!
    Managed Private Cloud | Colocation | Disaster Recovery | Dedicated Servers

What toke my attentions was that this forum load very slow...
    Online power for online people!