Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Will You Survive The Zombies?

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...89821747660792

Lets see take the test

72% survivor i am

Official Survivor
    Congratulations! You scored 77%!
    Whether through ferocity or quickness, you made it out. You made the right choice most of the time, but you probably screwed up somewhere. Nobody's perfect, at least you're alive.

Whether through ferocity or quickness, you made it out. You made the right choice most of the time, but you probably screwed up somewhere. Nobody's perfect, at least you're alive.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

free online dating free online dating
    You scored higher than 86% on survivalpoints

Official Survivor
    Congratulations! You scored 83%!

Dang, I only got 48%.

How would I know how to fire a gun?
    New site: www.talkutas.com

Armed and Dangerous
    Congratulations! You scored 91%!
    You made it out, alive and well supplied. You probably even kept most of your party alive too. You know what to look for, what to take, and when to just run. You even feel a strange inkling to go back. If you did, you'd probably do just fine.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender: You scored higher than 98% on survivalpoints

I'm like Tony Montana man.

70% for me
    Jon Knapp

Official Survivor
    Congratulations! You scored 74%!

I survive !
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

Congratulations! You scored 83%! Id live to .

Jeff
    Xoopiter.com:: The new standard in Web Hosting

Official Survivor
    Congratulations! You scored 74%

Official Survivor

Me a survivor!
    We've cleaned up the air, but polluted our souls,
    We've conquered the atom, but not our prejudice,
    We write more, but learn less.
    [WHTHOLIC]

Official Survivor
    Congratulations! You scored 78%!

You scored 67%! Oh I'm good

Armed and Dangerous
    Congratulations! You scored 86%!

You made it out, alive and well supplied. You probably even kept most of your party alive too. You know what to look for, what to take, and when to just run. You even feel a strange inkling to go back. If you did, you'd probably do just fine.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 87% on survivalpoints

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...89821747660792
    Since April 2001 Atlantis Services - Proudly servicing everyone's web hosting needs!
    Quote: There is no such thing as "The Best" web hosting provider, but rather only what is best for YOU

Official Survivor
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management • Search Engine Optimization • Pay Per Click • Email Marketing

Official Survivor
    Congratulations! You scored 82%!
    BliksemHosting.com || WEBHOST MAGAZINE & BUYER'S GUIDE Editors' Choice for Reseller Hosting
    *Exceptional Service & Uptime || True 24/7 Support & End-User Support || Industry Leading SLA
    *Shared --> Reseller --> Semi-Dedicated --> CO-OP --> VPS --> Dedicated
    *Fully Scalable --- We're the last host you'll need

Congratulations! You scored 72%!

I haven't fired a gun, tho i know what i whould done

Official Survivor

------------

Seems a lot of people here have been watching Zombie movies lately for tips.

By the way, did anyone else strap their friend with explosives as a trap once he got biten?
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Official Survivor
    Congratulations! You scored 82%!

watch it guys... it may be happening soon!

Cambodian Troops Quarantine Quan'sul

Cambodian troops moved into Quan'sul after Malaria victims attack populace.
    There has been a small outbreak of “zombism” in a small town near the border of Laos in North-Eastern Cambodia.
    The culprit was discovered to be mosquitoes native to that region carrying a new strain of Malaria which thus far has a 100 percent mortality rating killing victims in fewer than 2 days.

After death, this virus is able to restart the heart of it’s victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believe to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during “resurrection.”

Cambodian officials say that the outbreak has been contained and the public has no need to worry.

General Ary Serey had this to say, "We have obtained samples of this new virus and plan to learn how it starts the heart and other major organs of the deceased. We intend to use this to increase the quality of life for all."

US Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice opposed the plan saying that the Cambodian government holds a great biological weapon and should destroy it immediately. Cambodian officials have yet to comment.

A United Nations team will be dispatched to Cambodia to confirm the safety of biological research in Cambodia.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/south_asia/4483241.stm.htm
    Kerry Jones

Originally posted by akashik
    Official Survivor

------------

Seems a lot of people here have been watching Zombie movies lately for tips.

By the way, did anyone else strap their friend with explosives as a trap once he got biten?
    If that bbc thing is for sure, then humans can live after death.

Armed and Dangerous
    Congratulations! You scored 87%!
    Targeted Traffic – Premium Targeted Traffic For your site from ProTraffic.net

Official Survivor
    Congratulations! You scored 84%!

You scored higher than 82% on survivalpoints

If you liked my test, send it to your friends!

Woohooo I made it out a live!

first question was.. did you ever handle a gun?

well... so i decided not to take up the test... cause never in my life did i handle a gun hehe...

i guess zombie will tackle me hehe :p
    www.DefyStudios.com ___Interactive Design

58%. i think this is because i have never taken any firearm in my hands
    * ´¨`*:·. .·:*´¨` * ~ X-Max ~ * ´¨`*:·. .·:*´¨` *
    I love Wikipedia.

77% here. cool test!

Official Survivor
    Congratulations! You scored 69%!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast