Thread: ts-host.com ?

ts-host.com ?

Unfortunately, due to the - on the host name, seaching for it is near useless.
    So, all left to me is asking:

Anyone care to review them ?

Sure, i'll give a review.

I've been with them for a month now, and it's been fantastic. The network is solid, running off Level3 bandwidth.

Setup was like 2 hours for me or something crazy. Sales was really easy to get along with, and supports always been there when i needed a hand.

They even setup Cpanel DNSONLY for me, to save me some time

~Francisco
    BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based VPS Servers - Chat with us
    - All popular VPN methods supported
    - Affordable offloaded MySQL & DDoS protection
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony

Well well, looks like I'll have to review them myself, in a couple months.

I'll be closing with Tulip Systems on the next hours.

I've posted more about why I'm closing with them on another thread, if someone is interested.

Hey guys how do you find the customer service, i notice their is no phone number and only by ticket, how do use find the response time on server reboots and general help?

ts-host.com: first impressions

I have to say that, so far, everything is simply perfect.

- I ordered the server during the night. As informed, their tech don't install machines at those hours, and the machine would be prepared first thing in the morning. It was. At 9:30 (ts-host timezone), I've got an e-mail informing me the machine was ready

- All the machine specs were exactly as ordered.

- Disk partitioning and OS install was done exactly as requested

- They gave me a nice 3COM NIC, for which I'm grateful

- Being a paranoid person, I sent them my SSH DSA public key, so they would not have to e-mail me a password for the server. No questions asked, key installed. And the password was not on the e-mail I received, exactly as I asked.

So far, everything is perfect. Will report again in a couple days.

Originally posted by hypex
    Hey guys how do you find the customer service, i notice their is no phone number and only by ticket, how do use find the response time on server reboots and general help?
    The times i've contacted support for help, was around a 30 minute turn around. Usually I'm able to harras one of them on AIM though, and i can get it done quicker

Customer service is great, been wonderful to work with.

~Francisco
    BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based VPS Servers - Chat with us
    - All popular VPN methods supported
    - Affordable offloaded MySQL & DDoS protection
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony

ANyone else, I was thinking of using them also.

Not much new stuff to report, but so far I'm very happy with them.

Just as a side note, the IP addresses they assigned to me are NOT listed on any kind of RBL. All clear ... Nothing to see here ... Move along ... move along

Originally posted by morcego

Just as a side note, the IP addresses they assigned to me are NOT listed on any kind of RBL. All clear ... Nothing to see here ... Move along ... move along
    What does that mean?

he's saying we're not blocked or blacklisted in any spam listings, we have a 0 tolerence policy on spam.

Not only that. I'm saying that they are not blocked or blacklisted, and the IPs they assigned me are not blocked or blacklisted either.

If your search the forum, you will see there are occurences where some hosting companies assigned IPs that were blacklisted. That can cause a great deal of headache to their customers.

So, what I'm saying is: you will have no headaches.

hmm, went to sign up this morning and couldn't get to the site. Not a good sign.

Don't know about their website. I don't go there much. But I had no problems connecting to my box so far.

Website's fine now... they were probably upgrading some component or something.

Tulip is cogent only?
    Old Guy in WHT.
    IT Expert | Hosting Professional.
    Over 12 Years of Hosting Experience.

Originally posted by nikolakidman
    Tulip is cogent only?

Level(3) and Cogent