Need a reliable server provider

I work at a small company and my boss is making me post this...
    I have previously done some research about low-cost dedicated servers for my own use, but we need something reliable and with good support and managed.
    We have a server with Rackspace but we need to cut down on costs and not pay $800/month for a server that only has 30 GB of bandwidth. Our main concern is that the service be reliable and have good support. Also, we use the server to send a lot of e-mail (and we don't get many complaints), so this must be ok also. Our preference would be something with a fast processor (I believe we have dual processors now).
    Can someone recommend a good solution for us?

Also, how hard would it be for me to move everything we have from one server to another? We have about 50 domains and several of them have sites set up on them. Would any server providers be able to help with this?

I appreciate any help.

Thanks,
    Cindy

Give www.Steadfastnetworks.com a shot, great company.

You should check out JustDedicated.com. I have a server with them, and their network uptime and network speed is amazing. My server is a 2.66Ghz P4 with 512MB of RAM, with a 10Mbps unmetered connection. They have multiple specials and a few unmetered regular offers. I've had absolutely no problems with them or their service.

Cindy - Give Bliksem ( http://www.bliksemhosting.com ) a go. I have a few with them and I'm 100% satisfied. They will transfer your data from your old server to your new server for you at no cost. You won't have any problems with their support staff either.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them.
    Todd

I agree with 3DX, give http://www.bliksemhosting.com a shot. I been with them since December and have not had any downtime since. Trouble tickets get answered within 30 minutes, and without sarcasm. I have a semi-dedicated plan and my site feels like it's the only one on the server.

Be sure to look at Liquidweb.com. Managed with very good support and network.

Another vote here for SteadFastNetworks

Also LayeredTech is very good!
    eXeGaming : Professional Gaming Organization

how do you pay 800 a month for a server that has 30gb bandwidth LOL

Originally posted by v3|dark
    how do you pay 800 a month for a server that has 30gb bandwidth LOL
    A monthly fee is not all about just "bandwidth". Some people want fast support, superior network and hardware, etc.

Besides, not all providers oversell bandwidth...

Try HostVoice.Com to receive quotes of mulitple providers.
    :: Martin Leclair
    :: Linkedin Profile

EV1servers.net or Theplanet.com + totalserversolutions.com
    I keep up paying less than $300 and haveing a perfect dedicated server with 1500Gb of bandwidth and which is also 100% managed.
    Best Regards,
    Namesniper

LayeredTech!
    TrapZero Hosting
    Web, Forum, E-mail hosting and more for business and personal users. Accepting PayPal.

FMVperformance Automotive Communities

i think some more info is required from "Light"

If you're used to the managed services of RackSpace, I'd suggest going with another managed provider such as ServIntServers.com, Rusko.us or Zubrcom.net.

Originally posted by Apolo
    A monthly fee is not all about just "bandwidth". Some people want fast support, superior network and hardware, etc.

Besides, not all providers oversell bandwidth...
    That is still alot of money for even the best support.
    James McCreary - Alpha Red INC
    james@alphared.com