Newista is Looking for cPanel Technicians!

We are looking for 3rd party tech. services or persons may manage servers remotely and apply to the server faults and crashs.

Please attention : We do not need cPanel or customer supporters.
    We exactly need 3rd party services to manage our cPanel and Main Virtuozzo Servers whom are skilled at those areas. It is not a 24/7 job but we must be able to reach to the technician/service 24/7 whenever a server/cPanel/Virtuozzo related problem appeared.
    Requested job is only related with main server , cpanel and virtuozzo settings and assumed work need is about 5hours a month per server and currently we need this service for 2 of our Opteron servers.

Please e- mail only : ramazan @ dolay . com

Sent you an email for my intrest in this oppertunity

Thanks for your interests with this offer , i really recieved too many applications however nearly all of them are anynomous , no real name no service name... if you can give us a right we can only work with whom could give us references or a service name.
    Those servers are filled with commercially sold hosting accounts and it is not easy to trust someone and let him enter as "root" .
    And we have no time to chat, discuss, conversation to spent on those technical problems.
    We need engineer/tech persons or services that have skilled on virtuozzo cpanel linux server exactly and must be some reference to trust for letting them enter to the server as 'root' this is a must!

I am sorry for reapeating but i have recieved too many anynomous applications and there are web desinging offers within them

What is your servers running on? What is the OS the VPS is on? Your end will still handle all the customer queries right? Setting up of VPS etc
    Like us on Facebook to qualify for discounts!
    http://www.sprintserve.net
    Offering: | Internap FCP Bandwidth! | Rebootless Kernel Updates! | Magento Optimized Hosting | Wordpress Hosting |
    Services: | Managed Multiple Cores 64bit Servers | Server Management |

Originally posted by sprintserve
    What is your servers running on? What is the OS the VPS is on? Your end will still handle all the customer queries right? Setting up of VPS etc
    64bit Dual Opteron 244, SCSI Raid0 and CentOS3 Servers mainly.

We have gained a superior sysadmin. team so this offer was closed.

Thanks for your interest.