Question Ad-Free FrontPage Hosts

I'm looking an ad-free host that allows me to upload my pages from FrontPage. I have my doubts that something like this even exists, but even if it's not ad-free, something without extremely annoying ads would be alright. Thanks!
      0 Not allowed!

BlackRoseImmortal,

Any host that you pay for should be free.

Now if you're looking for an ad-free free host you should be looking on freewht.com

If you're just looking for an ad-free host then you've come to the right spot!
      0 Not allowed!

Cool

Yes, If all you want is to be able to upload (publish) from FrontPage I'd say it would be rare to find a host here that didn't support it.
    And without ads.
    Ads usually come with "free" hosting because after all "nothing is free" when it comes to business.
    New Idea Hosting NO Overselling-Business-Grade, Shared Only! New-In House Design Team.
    High Speed & Uptime; , DIY Pro-Site Builder-Daily Backups-Custom Plans, All Dual Xeon Quad Intel servers w/ ECC DDR3 RAM SCSI RAID minimums.
    We Concentrate on Shared Hosting ...doing one thing and doing it VERY well
      0 Not allowed!

Are you looking for non-paid (free) hosting plan? Maybe there are some free hosts that migh provide a plan while require to place their link to all site pages. But otherwise it is not to fair to ask for free service without any ads.

Best Regards
    Dimitar
    DawHB.com - Web Hosting Blog | VPSHostDir.com - VPS Hosting Media
      0 Not allowed!

I've never seen a host that put ads on clients sites if it is paid hosting.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!
      0 Not allowed!

I would say your chances of not finding a host that offers frontpage extensions is slim to none these days. If you pay for hosting, you should not have ads on your website but on the other hand if you don't mind ads, try google adsense and make a little money from them which might even pay for your hosting.
      0 Not allowed!