Arrow Profitable Hosting Company for Sale

We are currently looking for a buyer for a profitable hosting company, with an annual revenue of $50,000+. All hardware assets (servers, networking equipment and other supporting appliances) and software licenses are fully owned, and may be purchased as a package, or separately if desired.

All customers are currently based on Virtuozzo VPS systems, with around 90% on month-to-month payment plans.

This sale represents an excellent opportunity for an established company to break into the highly lucrative VPS arena, which is continuing to grow at exponential rates, or indeed for a startup company to build a successful enterprise with a foothold in the Virtuozzo market. This would also be an excellent opportunity for existing players in VPS hosting to achieve significant inorganic growth by acquiring a sizable customer base.

The company has been in the VPS industry for two years, and over that time has built a loyal customer base, primarily through word-of-mouth.

The business would be suitable for integration into an existing, established brand, or the current brand may be retained.

The sale is necessitated by personal factors affecting the current owner.

If you have an interest in this company, please send a PM, or email hostingdanny /at/, and we will be happy to discuss in much more detail.

Please be aware that, in order to maintain the anonymity of the company, this WHT username is in no way associated with the company for sale.

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Please contact me regarding this oppertunity.

Please give us more information.

Colorado Springs, CO
    we are very interested in company and would like to discuss this further.
    Greg Landis | Founder Jaguarpc - Keeping websites happy since 1998
    Managed IT Solutions - Business hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Cloud VPS Hosting | Dedicated servers | Backup service
    Follow us @ | Twitter: @JaguarPC | (888)-338-5261 | sales @

Please contact me as we will make you an offer you can't refuse.

How many clients you have currently ? and how about your SE Ranking?
    :: Unlimited Reseller Hosting :: Host UNLIMITED DOMAINS resell web hosting services at your own price and brand. Complete transparency in every aspect...
    Special Windows Reseller plans Now Available
    :: R-e-s-e-l-l-e-r-H-o-s-t-i-n-g-S-i-t-e-.c-o-m ::