Dreamweaver MX template headaches!

I'm currently trying to get a useful template in place (using Dreamweaver MX 2004). This is the sidebar that is causing me some problems:

The main problem relates to potentially different-sized lists. For example, one instance might have 2 elements for one of the lists, but another might have 3 for the same list.

Each subtitle is to be exactly the same for every instance, but the list elements will differ. So, my tentative plan was: make the entire table structure and both subtitles non-editable. The only editable part would be the list elements (and maybe have all the list elements under a given subtitle as part of one cell).

But, while a given list element cell's content would be editable, I think I am correct in assuming that its size would be unchangeable? Especially since the overall table structure is locked... Which would mean that the cell wouldn't be able to expand in the case of more elements than average, or shrink if there are less. How best to resolve this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Atlanta, GA
    you could specify in your css a 100% height for that <td> tag and it should auto-size for you.
    [color=#666666]Ackoo Solutions, LLC

Thanks for the reply. I've just found out how to use repeating regions to achieve what I wanted to. Basically, I specify a generic list element as a repeating template region, and within this region specify an editable region, and that's that!

I just get this sinking feeling that, somewhere along the line, some disaster will occur and my template will cease to update the child webpages. I've heard such horror stories before. Wish me luck!