Using Plesk 7.5 Reloaded on Gentoo

I have searched google and these forums a few times, and I am still wondering if it is possible to run Plesk 7.5 reloaded on a gentoo linux machine. Does anyone have any experience with this? I looked on the sw-soft website and Gentoo was not listed anywhere, but a few of their FAQs had genoo mentioned.

Im looking for a definate yes or no on this issue, any help is greatly appreciated.

Plesk sucks. I ran it for four years before switching to cpanel. cpanel improved greatly over those years and now absolutely owns plesk. I really don't have any information regarding whether or not it runs on gentoo.. but plesk sucks.. they love redhat so much.. I think redhat should be sw-soft.

Good luck, but I'd recommend FreeBSD
    Devon Dunham (Owner, Sharpnet/DDoS Host)
    Advanced DDoS Mitigation and Server Management Solutions

Protecting your online infrastructure.

Est. 1998.

Thanks for the opinion, I have thought about Cpanel however I have plesk for free and I will use that ... if I can use it with gentoo. I would like to try FreeBSD at some point, however I am most comfortable with Gentoo.

I'm going to switch from Red Hat to gentoo, and I wanted to know if I can use plesk on gentoo, If I cant use it I will use no control panel.