Re:How to get first dozen of value customers?

I start advertise on webdesign forums and ad boards.
    The question is..How to get first customers?

My company website is all fixed up and there is nothing else i can do to work on my company website it is located at

hosting.ktfcc.com

Please tell me what you think should be improved or needs some work on

Thanks in advance

Unfortunantly the template hurts the business. I used to have a template and realized ho annoying it was when 10000's of sites look identical to mine.

The website looks empty. When I went to it, I got the feeling that there was no more depth to your business than the amount of content on the site.

Minimalism can work, just not the way you're doing it.

any improvements it can be worked on?

Could push the packages down and explain the site a little bit. Get people interested and give them something to read up front.

Oh - as for the first customers - if you've got the extra funds I imagine even cheap advertising will do the trick for the first few customers. A short while on Google AdWords, a low-cost banner on another site, etc. Look for local customers, too. Refer friends and have them tell others about it. Just make sure you've got something to spark interest on your site/within your packages.

*Sighs*

Serversolutions, you ask this question at least once a week. So... lets see why...

Your spelling is appaling - I struggle to believe you are actually employed at a computer store. I take it you are functionally illiterate. In case you are unaware, this means you are literate but struggle with any text that is not basic. Throughout this thread you have used improper English such as 'da' and 'cuz'.

New Zealand has an official language of English, but I am certain you have not been fully educated in New Zealand as you share a terrible sense of your native language. If you speak another language then English, and this is your first language, I apologise. I speak French as a first language but I at least attempt to speak English.

Please explain and resolve this issue with me promptly.
    Hostime Managed Hosting
    Opening the bridge between your business and the world.
    http://www.hostime.com

I can give you 1 hint...

Your site has "nothing but pure performance" as text in the header, BUT the page took about 10 seconds to load for me and I'm on DSL!

That has got to seriously hurt you - no matter what you say!

Go back to the basics and get rid of all the totally unnecessary graphics off that site - Plan names do not need to be a graphic when all it contains is text.

Your Online Community has like 13 forums with only 1 post total in them - I look there and this tells me that there is no community at all!

Like already noted, you need a plan to attract customers.

Do you have a business plan and a marketing budget?

For a business I started several years ago, my Budget was $15,000. $6,000 was for marketing and advertising. That business saw me turn a profit in 44 days.

My current web hosting offerings, I had a guaranteed minimum customer base before I started - and from the day I started, I was profitable - any extra referrals I get, are a bonus.

Set a realistc goal of 10 customers in the next 6 months, and start advertising in your local community and local area. There is a lot of info in various forums on this ste that have avaluable information regarding marketing your business.
    CPanel Shared and Reseller Hosting, OpenVZ VPS Hosting. West Coast (LA) Servers and Nodes
    Running Linux since 1.0.8 Kernel!
    Providing Internet Services since 1995 and Hosting Since 2004

Well since i am on a reseller i cant do anything to fix that nor am i paying for the reseller since my boss is any way