74 - Specials & info on website/WHT

Hello experts,

I am interested in choosing as my web host.

However, I am confused when I take a look at the VPSColo website and when I the thread from jayglate, posted two days ago on May 3, 2005:
    $38.90 Monthly Includes
    Virtuozzo Power Panel
    Guaranteed 150Mhz CPU fully burstable
    6GB Disk Storage
    6 GB FTP Backup Service FREE
    Centos 3.4 or Fedora Core 2
    Guaranteed 192MB RAM Fully burstable
    Free Cpanel
    Free RVSkin
    Free Fantastico
    6 GB FTP Backup Service FREE
    upto 10 IPS FREE
    100 GB Bandwidth 200GB Double the bandwidth
    Your own nameservers
    Unlimited domains
    VPSColo is offering buy 1 month and get 1 free on every account. Every VPS Includes RVSKin, Cpanel, and Fantasitco, and off server ftp backup Free of charge! Every VPS now comes with Virtuozzo and FREE Virtuozzo Power Panel.

1.) Why can't we see this special and info on the website of Why is jayglate/VPSColo posting the special in this forum where not many people can see it because it disappears in the queue of the many threads here on WHT?

2.) I wanted to order this offer but I coulnd't find this offer on the website. How and when can I order it?

3.) Is there also a discount for this particular offer when I pay for 3, 6 or 12 months in advance? That means if I pay for 12 months in advance, do I get 10% discount or even more because it is a special?

4.) Do I get twice of the bandwidth (=200GB) only for one month or for 12 months when I order for one year?

5.) Are RVSKin, Cpanel, Fantasitco, and off server ftp backup ALL free of charge or is only the ftp backup free of charge?

6.) Where can I get a Discount/Affiliate Code so that I can write it in the appropriate field of the order form on the VPSColo website?

This May offer is much better than the April offer. I could wait until June. Would I get a much better deal in June?

Thanks in advance for your response.

0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

EU - east side
    I'm sorry, but you will have to contact VPScolo directly to get answers to those questions. This is not the right medium to ask your presales questions. Thread closed.
      0 Not allowed!